Resident Evil 6

No one, She'll be alone.

But it would be cool if someone could use Leon in specific parts of her Campaign.

An old interview but still worth the watch, especially when Joe asks about disc-locked content, lol.

"I can't make a comment on that."

Damn you Capcom.

no-no-no-cat.jpg

No! No! No! It's not fair!!!

Apparantally someone has seen the ending of RE6.

Spoiler:
Ada gets killed, Leon gets bitten and turns into a zombie. Zombie Leon bites Chris in the arm, Sheva shows up and kills Leon and hugs Chris, only to notice the bite as the game ends.
There.
I just saved you 8 hours of shit.
This series is dead to me, now.
None of you ers had better give Capcom your money after this shit. After Raccoon City, after RE5, after DmC, after SFV AE, after SMvC 3, after Asura’s Wrath DLC, after consistently being a terrible company and turning into the Japanese EA.
If some of you were gonna give them your money after all of that, this better be the final nail in the coffin.
I’m going to bed.

The guys name is dickkickington so I would take what he says with a grain of salt, really.

hahahaha, gonna say that is trolling.

someone posted a different ending which seems more plausible and fitting for Capcom. I won't post it as I know you would look at it to see what happens to Chris but a riddle that everyone knows the answer to isn't a riddle worth telling.

But then again for all we know it could end like the Sopranos and get cut off mid sent.....

I already know the true ending.

Chris escapes, unharmed, and returns to my bed, wearing only his walkie talkie.

Apparantally someone has seen the ending of RE6.

Spoiler:
Ada gets killed, Leon gets bitten and turns into a zombie. Zombie Leon bites Chris in the arm, Sheva shows up and kills Leon and hugs Chris, only to notice the bite as the game ends.
There.
I just saved you 8 hours of shit.
This series is dead to me, now.
None of you ers had better give Capcom your money after this shit. After Raccoon City, after RE5, after DmC, after SFV AE, after SMvC 3, after Asura’s Wrath DLC, after consistently being a terrible company and turning into the Japanese EA.
If some of you were gonna give them your money after all of that, this better be the final nail in the coffin.
I’m going to bed.

The guys name is dickkickington so I would take what he says with a grain of salt, really.

Leon Kennedy is god so he can't turn into a zombie and his godly teeth would not want to sink into that barbarian's arm if it were true D:<

Plus Sheva is stupid.

Spoiler:
I can understand Leon wanting to bite Chris, though, who wouldn't want to taste that?