Resident Evil 6

Burned... Out.... On... Resident Evil... 6?

Is that even possible? Can those words be used in a sentence?

Burned... Out.... On... Resident Evil... 6?

Is that even possible? Can those words be used in a sentence?

well if you were a ps3 player, maybe you'd be able to understand lol.

Ever since Dec 18th(?), Xbox players have had many new modes. While all I get is Agent.... and No hope mode to hold me over for 2 months?

I was ok with a 1 month wait. But they don't even have a date for us... just "sometime in late february"

Lol, I understand.. You have nothing to play but Campaign, and Mercs.

I'll probably play RE6 more often because Revelations is right around the corner, The new game modes are cool and all but I only play Onslaught. I love how chaotic the map can become and the limited space you have to run around.

Survivors is gay, and Predator is only fun with a friend IMO.. I just hate the lack of ammo :[

But when Revelations comes out (The day Summer Vacation begins! :D) I'm no life'in the shit.. No CoD, No Gears 3, No MK.. Just Jill and I and a few other characters who I honestly don't give two shits about. :love:

I don't think I've ever been so angry at this game before.

We had 17 minutes on the clock. 17 damn minutes. SEVENTEEN ****ING MINUTES AND I GET GRABBED TWICE IN A ROW BY LEPODISTAS.

**** this game, seriously.

HELL YEAH! 150 COMBO ON STEEL BEAST. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE, AND I CAN COUNTER DOGS AND J'AVO CONSISTENTLY.

If you counter a flying J'avo, it's badass!

Stop trolling, son.

I'm not trolling man...

It literally is... the easiest level.

It's just a very mobile level. Pay attention to kill count, and know where to move. and it's SUPER easy. You're never ovewhelmed so dying is a non-issue. as long as you know the spawn locations you won't run out of enemies.

The monsters are easy mode.

the level is the EASIEST level.

Maybe in duo, that one can be overwhelming with TNT Zombies, BSAA zombies,
Leaping zombies, random screecher stuns, zombie dogs.

Steel beast is the easiest, I almost never mess up a 150 solo on steel beast.

They aren't BSAA zombies, lol they're like armored guards, and 95% of them have weapons, making counters easy.

Dogs are not a problem for me anymore. I counter like 80% of them.

TNT zombies are a pain.

Leaping zombies are also easy to counter.

Zombies come very consistently, since the map is small, so the screecher stuns aren't really a problem, imo, just an annoyance.

Easiest map in solo and duo to me. Even the strategy guide says it, lol.

That's only because you play ONLY zombie maps
Most of the time. Point is everything javo's do are way easier to deal with. I mean they randomly taunt a shit ton.

Zombies are more difficult to fight than javo's.

You get rewarded for fighting zombies
Because they build the most time because they generally die to one counter hit. But as a result the spam gay moves that can new easily get you to drop your combo.

The ONLY difficult part of steel beast is you might run put of enemies if you don't know what you're doing and you fight mobs in the wrong location where it takes them all 10 years to reach you.

I play Requiem for War and High Seas Fortress.

J'avo are stupid, especially in duo. They have no specific patterns. 50 J'avo could run past me and after iVital.

Also, they have mutations like that "Pinscher" that don't allow for extra time bonuses, and can be very durable, making them a ***** to take out from a far distance. J'avo actually have more health than zombies, making them hard to gun down when the combo is running out.

Only thing I like about J'avo is that they are much easier to Coup De Grace. I think Mining the Depths is easy as fuah. I seriously cannot remember the last time I've died on that map, especially since it's so small and provides 2, easily accessible first aid sprays.

Great versus map though.

I play Requiem for War and High Seas Fortress.

J'avo are stupid, especially in duo. They have no specific patterns. 50 J'avo could run past me and after iVital.

Also, they have mutations like that "Pinscher" that don't allow for extra time bonuses, and can be very durable, making them a ***** to take out from a far distance. J'avo actually have more health than zombies, making them hard to gun down when the combo is running out.

Only thing I like about J'avo is that they are much easier to Coup De Grace. I think Mining the Depths is easy as fuah. I seriously cannot remember the last time I've died on that map, especially since it's so small and provides 2, easily accessible first aid sprays.

Great versus map though.

Javo only have that retarded pathing thing on Requiem for War.

I know what you're talking about. I was RIGHT next to a couple javo's and they seem to prioritize the host or something sometimes. They ran right past me.

You can hit those pincher guys in a sweet spot to kill them quickly and they'll explode.

nothing you said here convinced me that Javo's are tougher than zombies.

Javo's are easy peasy lemon squeezy. and I play all maps pretty equally.

anyway it's not about killing that's hard. (Unless you mean you can't find someone to kill cuz you don't know where you're going on Steel beast)

It's about increased chances of getting grabbed and dropping your combo.

zombies armored dudes are harder to deal with when your counter is flashing. It's scary how close you can lose your combo when only a few armored zombies are near you.

The Javo' equivalent is the guy with the shields IMO, which I'll give you are probably slightly more annoying than armored zombies. I can easily counter armored zombies atleast, and the only weakness the javo shield guy shave really is that they attack slow, and predictably, and their backside is open. which they won't show willingly.

Normal Javo's at the hardest part of the game, still taunt alot. Their stab attacks only lightly stun you.

where as a zombie grab can knocks seconds of our time for 1 mistake.

which means a much larger chance to drop a combo.

waiting to counter a zombie dog, possibly opens you up to an attack from another angle. and a dog grab shaves seconds off your combo clock.

you don't really run into QTE to get out of grapples against Javo that drain your time.

everything about zombies is time consuming. getting puked on.
grabbed
having to constantly move inbetween shots to make sure one isn't about to get you in a blind spot. I don't feel you have to worry about this as much with Javo.

Blood shots take forever sometimes or hit eachother mid-air and you waste huge seconds on that random occasion.

The only scary things I can think of are the RPG guys on Steel beast really.. and I don't think they've ever hit me with a shot. but I know how devastating a RPG shot can be cuz they hit me once in a while on Requiem for War.

For the Record I think Mining Depths is the easiest zombie stage, Catacombs being the 2nd easiest zombie map.

I just think Steel beast is literally the easiest stage.

Last edited:
You can hit those pincher guys in a sweet spot to kill them quickly and they'll explode.

Yeah, where the orange is, but it's still not a comfortable shot.

Javo's are easy peasy lemon squeezy. and I play all maps pretty equally.

I disagree. I think J'avo are harder to deal with than zombies, especially with all the mutations that only make things more complicated.

zombies armored dudes are harder to deal with when your counter is flashing. It's scary how close you can lose your combo when only a few armored zombies are near you.

I just either headshot them with a powerful weapon like a shotgun or sniper, or go for a throw. If I'm using Sherry or Helena, I'll headshot, then throw. It's not too hard, especially since a lot of melee throws are quick. All characters have quick ones except Chris.

The Javo' equivalent is the guy with the shields IMO, which I'll give you are probably slightly more annoying than armored zombies. I can easily counter armored zombies atleast, and the only weakness the javo shield guy shave really is that they attack slow, and predictably, and their backside is open. which they won't show willingly.

You picked the easiest mutation :laugh:

All you have to do is melee them once, then Coup De Grace. You don't need to spend a single bullet on them.

Normal Javo's at the hardest part of the game, still taunt alot. Their stab attacks only lightly stun you.

But they attack more consistently and quickly than zombies, and sometimes are completely unaffected by quickshot.

where as a zombie grab can knocks seconds of our time for 1 mistake.

which means a much larger chance to drop a combo.

I guess this applies in solo yeah, because unless your partner sucks, they should be able to save it.

waiting to counter a zombie dog, possibly opens you up to an attack from another angle. and a dog grab shaves seconds off your combo clock.

I keep myself extremely aware of my surroundings. I move the camera around constantly, to know what I'm dealing with. It's never happened to me, because when I know I'm surrounded, jumping enemy counters are my last priority.

everything about zombies is time consuming. getting puked on.

I counter the spitting zombies now, lol I had no idea you even could.

having to constantly move inbetween shots to make sure one isn't about to get you in a blind spot. I don't feel you have to worry about this as much with Javo.

Special enemy J'avo can really catch you off guard, like a group of the crazy ones with insects protruding from their head (which I can counter only like 80% of the time. Still don't have the timing down yet). They can easily surround you, and if you're downed, you're not getting back up. J'avo finish you off MUCH quicker than zombies. You have to admit that. You can blast away at zombies when down but J'avo get up close in seconds. Death comes unless your partner happens to be close.

Blood shots take forever sometimes or hit eachother mid-air and you waste huge seconds on that random occasion.

I know what you're talking about, but that's rare. I can counter a bloodshot based on sound, not vision, because I have no life. It's always best to run at a bloodshot that's targeting you from afar, because he doesn't prep the jump, he just jumps immediately.

The only scary things I can think of are the RPG guys on Steel beast really.. and I don't think they've ever hit me with a shot. but I know how devastating a RPG shot can be cuz they hit me once in a while on Requiem for War.

The RPGs on Requiem for War are ridiculous. 3 on the roofs, and then they spawn more on the ground. Rail Yard has worse ones though.

For the Record I think Mining Depths is the easiest zombie stage, Catacombs being the 2nd easiest zombie map.

I agree. Catacombs has the weakest enemies, but at least it has bosses. Mining the Depths only has a Strelat, which is more of an annoyance than a problem.

I just think Steel beast is literally the easiest stage.

I still don't see it. I think Mining the Depths is. Steel Beast isn't the most challenging stage though. I think that title goes to Rail Yard, and maybe Creature Workshop. The map in Creature Workshop is awkward, so I haven't even attempted to play there yet.