Resident Evil 6

There's plenty of ammo. You won't need to conserve anything. That's why I like Onslaught, because it's so fast-paced, but you can get overwhelmed, especially by J'avo, which are harder in onslaught than zombies, in my opinion.

You shouldn't always send 30, 30, 30.

If you see that your opponent is on red (because the game shows you their status) and you have 19 enemies defeated in your combo, send them, to try and kill him quick before he has an opportunity to find some health.

I edited my post as well, so check out that extra tip.

I just realized I didn't give you any Predator tips when playing as an agent

Predator (Agent Tips)

Heal players at any chance you can get, except when Ustanak is near. Even if it's only the revive, and not any tablets, you get 2000 points. You also get 1000 points for each tablet you give them.

Keep moving, don't stay still. Being stationary leaves you vulnerable to Ustanak's grabs. Also, if Ustanak is chasing you, you need to listen closely to his sound patterns to predict his next move. I like to slide forward a lot while running to confuse them.

Kill the Oko whenever you see it for opportunities for ammo drops.

If Ustanak's shotgun spawns near you, and he's far or busy with someone else, destroy it for 5000 points, and Ustanak loses it of course. It takes 5 melee's to destroy.

If a weapon spawns for you, and you see Ustanak going to destroy it, don't even bother, since he destroys weapons in one hit.

If someone is grabbed by Ustanak, try and save them from Ustanak buy running up to them and pressing Circle? because it gives you a shit ton of points, saves them, and deals some good damage to Ustanak. You'll use your Coup De Grace so it's best with Leon, Sherry, Helena, and Ada. It's damn near impossible to land with Chris, since his Coup De Grace is so slow.

Don't let yourself get trapped in narrow areas, because Ustanak can easily shoulder charge you, then turn around, then do it again.

If you're down, don't even shoot back. Probability of hitting Ustanak is much lower since your vision and movement are reduced, so you'd be wasting ammo that you could you after you recover/are revived.

Use the turret on Requiem for War, only if Ustanak is distracted. Don't get on it if he's chasing after you. You'll just make yourself vulnerable.

Fire grenades do quick damage, along with the remote bomb if you use the sliding plant I taught you. Frags can work, but are hard to hit, because Ustanak moves so much, and moves so fast.

If you have a shotgun, the closer you are, the more damage. For example, Helena's quick shot with shooting wild can do massive damage on Ustanak at point-blank range. So while you are dishing out much pain, you're putting yourself in danger.

You get points for surviving. So if there's like twenty seconds left, just wait it out, unless you have a magnum or something.

Tip for Team Survivors

Let's say it's

Shira

Critical

Vital

vs

Nemesis

Jade

Yantja

You downed Nemesis, and I'm a zombie, right next to you guys. Vital is also a zombie, but somewhere else so Jade and Yantja are still alive, making it currently a 2v1.

Let me kill Nemesis, so I can come back as an agent. ALWAYS let your teammate take the kill if they're a zombie. It gives you a better fighting chance and a better chance of winning, because you changed it from a 2v1 to a 2v2.

Lol wow, I just got kicked by a dude in mercs because HE sucked. I was Ada and he was Leon. We lost the combo at 62 because he was fighting right by the enemy spawn, so no zombies came up to the higher level to me.

Well, the lobby was titled Here for Events so I figure we keep playing for the zombie kills. Then later in the match, he dies because he went to the other side of the map alone, just when stuff starts to get crazy on Urban Chaos. I tried to reach him but he got gunned down.

He ended the session, then I rejoined him, and then he kicked me, lol wow.

I'm 24-4 in Onslaught :proud:

52-16 in Predator

In extra modes I have 141:57:40 in playtime.

I got an Ada Wong T-shirt as a late Christmas gift from my friend =D

But he got it in a size smaller than what I wear, lol. It fits me, but it's a tight fit.

More motivation to keep losing weight I guess :laugh:

This is the dumbest shit I've seen in a while.

The diorama stages and figures you can unlock on RE.net

So you can do....

This

vgtmpv.png

Are you ****ing kidding me? :neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:
you ever seen something so bad ass? that the bad-assness, when coupled together with something that would normally be lame.

Like a bad-ass man named Watermelon.

But some how the Watermelon aspect of it becomes cool.... You don't even think about the food, because this bad-ass character has transformed that fruity word into something awesome as well when attached to him????

Spoiler:
10_hunk.jpg

Dunno about you guys, but I sometimes forget how lame his name is, because his bad-ass aura overshadows it hard. Give him to me for RE6 Mercenaries Please capcom :(

I like Jill.

I like almost all the RE characters.

The only ones I don't really care about, and would be somewhat dissappointed if they got their own game are:

Billy Coen
Steve Burnside
Members of Bravo Team (Minus Rebecca, I care very little)

And that's pretty much it.

Everyone else is cool in my book.

save for some random bosses, like Irvine, and Salazar.

Seeing Carlos in Mercs would be cool, and I like everyone too..

Except the filler phags like Sheva.

Capcom should just take all the classic characters (Or at least a good number of them) out the RE storage and add them in RE6.

What pisses me off the most about RE6 haters.

Are the people who complain about aspects of the game and they CLEARLY have no effing idea what their talking about. and everyone comes in the room who aren't sure. Read their bull shit. And it affects their decision on the game.

Here is just one random example:

"LOL OH GORSH THE A.I. PARTNER IS WORSE THAN SHEVA, ATLEAST SHEVA HAD REALLY GOOD ACCURACY, and YOU COULD MAKE HER USE BETTER WEAPONS WITH YOUR COMMANDS"

First of all, let me tell you why Sheva is a shit AI partner.

1.) she takes real damage, so when you're trying to beat a chapter on professional. If you don't have a equally skilled LIVE human being to play through with you. you're FAWKED. She'll be put into dying status from one hit. And lets be serious here. she's not the best at kiting mobs and dodge them.

She doesn't prioritize bullets vs melee well enough.

overall she's a terrible A.I.

There are people talking about RE6 online, claiming the AI. won't save you. That you're better off solo. That they don't have perfect accuracy like "Sheva".

Hold up one second. Your AI has just as many smarts as sheva if not more.

And I'll admit the AI in RE6. doesn't shoot as heavily as Sheva did in RE5. But that's a balancing issue, Because your AI in RE6 has INFINITE bullets.

Like did you know you can aim your gun at a mob and do this?

Press and hold the LT, aim at an enemy, and press the {B} to tag that enemy. Your partner will attack any tagged enemies first. (Press and hold the (LT) , move the cursor off of the tagged enemy, and press the (B) to untag that enemy)

Them being invincible means you don't have to worry about them dying. you can save bullets during sections of the game where the AI handles themselves and you're suppose to "Snipe"

When I do Ada's campaign and I run accross Jake/Sherry and they're AI. I'll just watch them do the campaign and I won't help them. haha. Save that sniper ammo for later.

I think Resident Evil 6, Shat all over itself by not telling the gamers all your options.

It's like a fighting game that just came out. No one has figured out how deep/all the options yet, cuz the game doesn't tell you.

Like MK9? No frame data. So everything seems/random/gay.

Once the community found out said frame data. "oh this game is pretty good"

Same thing with the controls for RE6.

If you're whining about the controls. There is some chance....

You just don't know what you're doing.

Would be better just leaving them as Agents alone. Having BSAA along is way overdoing it. Only Chris and Piers are actual members of the BSAA. Leon, Sherry and Helena are government agents, while Jake, and Ada (to a certain extent) are freelancers.

Feels like I'm playing a certain Halo multiplayer gametype known as VIP, which players have to protect their key player (symbolized by having a mark on that player, added with few both beneficial and negative bonuses), while killing the enemy team's said player as well.

Well, the "VIP" is AI-controlled, so I think it will be a bit unique.

Two more maps out for RE6 for 2 bucks.

Rooftop mission is sweet.

Creature Workshop is strange, and...a J'avo map sadly

well if you were a ps3 player, maybe you'd be able to understand lol.

Ever since Dec 18th(?), Xbox players have had many new modes. While all I get is Agent.... and No hope mode to hold me over for 2 months?

I was ok with a 1 month wait. But they don't even have a date for us... just "sometime in late february"

But now you will get everything in one big shot. Like a big present :rolleyes:

CLASSIC LEON!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!

SO KAWAIII!!! <3333333333333333

caps

Leon is so old in this game !

He's only 36 :p

Last edited by a moderator: