Resident Evil 6

i'm really intrested about this new mystery guy and what the reallt identity of that girl who with him is. no one really seems to know for sure if it's really Ashley or an older Sherry.

here's some theory a person left in the GI comments about it.

*crazy theory* What if Ashley really is Sherry? Think about it, RE4 was 6 years after RE2, making her around the same age as Ashley. They both look similar. Sherry's whereabouts were unknown after RE2, just that a military man was asking where her parents were, who are both dead. Obviously she became great interest to the CIA as they used her as leverage to get Leon to join them. Having Sherry being adopted by the President would give even more reason for Leon to be assigned as his bodyguard and to rescue her in RE4. The trailer definitely sounds like Ashley, and she looks like her, but I definitely like the idea of it being Sherry as it'll bring her back into the lore as she is immune against the G virus. But what a twist if Ashley is truly Sherry, but I really doubt it as she would've recognized Leon instantly in RE4. *end conspiracy*

Nah lol RE2 Leon (cutscene) and RE4 Leon are too different

So "Sherry" would have not recognized him immediately, especially after all those years in my opinion.

Last edited:

*crazy theory* What if Ashley really is Sherry? Think about it, RE4 was 6 years after RE2, making her around the same age as Ashley. They both look similar. Sherry's whereabouts were unknown after RE2, just that a military man was asking where her parents were, who are both dead. Obviously she became great interest to the CIA as they used her as leverage to get Leon to join them. Having Sherry being adopted by the President would give even more reason for Leon to be assigned as his bodyguard and to rescue her in RE4. The trailer definitely sounds like Ashley, and she looks like her, but I definitely like the idea of it being Sherry as it'll bring her back into the lore as she is immune against the G virus. But what a twist if Ashley is truly Sherry, but I really doubt it as she would've recognized Leon instantly in RE4. *end conspiracy*

That certainly is interesting...

Lol. was right about to post that. However, problem with that is Sherry Birkin was 12 in RE2. If she actually was Ashley, who was 20 in RE4, she'd have to be 14 in RE2. However, Sherry had reason to change her age, and she would definitely be smart enough to graduate college at 20/18 years old, like Ashley/Sherry did.

They could easily come up with the typical 'she was injected with something and her memory was erased' type of response and then had a name change for protective reasons.

If Sherry and Ashley turn out to be different people, that would be stupid, considering how much Sherry looks like Ashley in RE6. They both have short, blonde hair and if they really are two different people, that is one huge fail on creativity when they were making Ashley's character.

They could easily come up with the typical 'she was injected with something and her memory was erased' type of response and then had a name change for protective reasons.

If Sherry and Ashley turn out to be different people, that would be stupid, considering how much Sherry looks like Ashley in RE6. They both have short, blonde hair and if they really are two different people, that is one huge fail on creativity when they were making Ashley's character.

Makes sense too. In RE2 she was 10 and in RE4 which took place 6 years after RE2 she was 16.

i hope ashley and sherry are the same person because i think it would be a really good twist in the whole story.

Well to be fair, I'd turn down sex from a 16 year old girl if I was Leon's age too.

Spoiler:
Ashley.jpg

PedoBear.jpg

MULTIPOST **** YEAH!

Artwork of Leon S. Kennedy and Helena Harper
re6leonharperartwork.jpg

None of Chris as of yet.

Last edited by a moderator: