Resident Evil 6

Oh my god, lol
Spoiler:
the giant BOW was irritating as fck, and I am on professional, so I can imagine how much of a bish it's gonna be to fight.

I first did the game on amateur so I could learn the controls (which was easy as hell) and just basically get a feel of what I needed to do in each chapter.

Knowing what I am in for, I have done 2 chapters for Chris on professional and I am afraid of the boss fights, man. So afraid.

Spoiler:
I'd say just use Piers.

When you use his C-Virus arm it consumes life but he can regenerate all his life back.

I remember NWD saying that it took him forever to beat the boss because he kept running out of ammo. I don't blame him. I had that freakin thing in a caccoon at least 4 times before it died.

Also, the AI is no help if you get grabbed by it. You might as well put down your control. You're going to die.

Played mercs with VFD today.

We rocked on Urban Chaos and the Catacombs.

I unlocked all characters and costumes. I prefer default Ada over costume 1 and Carla is okay. Not much of a thrill to play as but her taunt is awesome, even though I don't know what her last word is.

Ada's taunt is awful lol if you look closely she opens her mouth super wide like this :O

Racecar Piers has me laughing all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
F6cCh.png

Lol, Piers kind've looks like Chuck Greene off of Dead rising.

I like pier's colors on costume 2 better than costume 1.

We should have a mercenaries challenge day sometime in the future. Whoever gets the highest score "that day" just a little challenge would be fun.

I don't understand why they can't give you a quit option if your partner dies and you're not the host of Mercs.

Too many times has my partner died long into the match and I just want to leave but I have to wait for them to press continue, just so I can quit right when the game starts.

I don't understand why they can't give you a quit option if your partner dies and you're not the host of Mercs.

Too many times has my partner died long into the match and I just want to leave but I have to wait for them to press continue, just so I can quit right when the game starts.

lol, maybe it's to keep a record of your death(even though it's not yours)

and they are preventing you from leaving and cancelling out the saving data. I dunno.

Maybe just a bad design flaw.

but yeah. I hardly die in Mercenaries, and a few times I'd hit like 500k ish. Person spams thanks causing me to think I'm probably carrying him. And then he dies in the last minute somehow lol. It's a little frustrating but meh, I should be aiming for over a million points anyways.

I did once die 4 times in a row as chris.

You know that bridge that you snipe at the tankw ith as piers? well the bridge breaks as chris. And the first time a barrel hit me and killed me. then I tried to shortcut by staying as far left as possible the then car instant killed me. Then I tried to climb normally finally seeing the pattern but didn't make it to the left in time. Then the 4th try. The try I make it. My partner quit lol. Sorry bro my first time through I was piers. not chris so I didn't know how that random QTE worked, now I do.

Lol I played with this dude this morning. At the character select screen he saw that my high score was over one million and he straight up said

"Wow, one million?! Dude, you have no life."

I played with him and he died as soon as the bloodshot wave came in, lmao.

I played Mercs once and it was fun, but since my friend Steve doesn't have the game, I won't touch Mercs until he gets it.

I still need to finish Ada's campaign.

I've played with Shira the other day. Crazy as hell on Mercs. The only enemies I hated the most are them damn Bloodshots and the Lepotitsas. But I was surprised I didn't turn into a zombie immediately after I was tongued as Helena by that Lepotitsa.

I've only unlocked Helena so far in Mercs, but I did buy an unlimited AR ammo skill for the campaign. I was thinking about saving so I can buy the unlimited handgun ammo skill.

It wouldn't even give me a help action when it grabbed you, VFD lol

Ugh, I had to basically babysit this kid in Mercs. He must have been like 8 and the dude was no nooby that he was using his L. Hawk against the dogs. Seriously?

I think he took down a Whopper and like 10 zombies while I had to keep up the combo and keep giving him my health tablets because he was playing as Chris, who starts with no healing items.

I can't believe we actually got an A. I was sure we would get a B but I was like a one man army. He couldn't do anything against the bloodshots and he kept trying to melee them. He got gangbanged in a second and would have died if I wasn't always there 100% of the time to rescue him.

Oh my lord. I was playing with this guy and we had a 123 combo going, from start to finish plus I had that skill where you get more points for every 50+ combo kill.

Well, everything was going smoothly until I got put into dying status. I was surrounded by three bloodshots so I crawled like a maniac and my partner saved me. It was so relieving. I felt so accomplished.

Then he set off the remote bomb he planted and I died -_-

LMAO How ironic. The one who saved you was actually the one that finished you off. Damn shame!!

Before I went out, I've completed Chris' 1st chapter on Veteran and halfway done on Chapter 2 in that same difficult.

it would be nice if they atleast balance it so you always get Bad-A mobs. But that's probably not the case.

I was playing Agent Hunt today and I finally got a fun creature, a standard J'avo.

But whenever I showed up this dude killed me with a magnum shot. Like COME ON MAN! SERIOUSLY?

He had to have had unlimited ammo because he was blowing everything and everyone away with a magnum. And what can a possibly do?

Oh right...nothing.

If you enable unlimited ammo agent hunt should be disabled and not able to be enable. It's a waste of people's time to join and just get immediately killed.

I was playing Agent Hunt today and I finally got a fun creature, a standard J'avo.

But whenever I showed up this dude killed me with a magnum shot. Like COME ON MAN! SERIOUSLY?

He had to have had unlimited ammo because he was blowing everything and everyone away with a magnum. And what can a possibly do?

Oh right...nothing.

If you enable unlimited ammo agent hunt should be disabled and not able to be enable. It's a waste of people's time to join and just get immediately killed.

well you get points for failing,

but I think if you can somehow kill them during Unlimited ammo you should get something ridiculous as a prize.

naked Ada costume for mercenaries...

the model is already there.

well you get points for failing,

but I think if you can somehow kill them during Unlimited ammo you should get something ridiculous as a prize.

naked Ada costume for mercenaries...

the model is already there.

LOL that would be hilarious.

"Ada costume 2 is now unlocked."

"Costume tw--- o_o"

You should get like a shitload of skill points for killing them.

Or they should improve the creatures you play as.