Resident Evil 6

I just hate how they just drop characters from the classic games and leave you with no info on their whereabouts and somehow they appear in RE5 Mercs.. *Cough* Rebecca.. *Cough* Barry..

Seriously though, I miss Rebecca.

I'm super curious on wtf Hunk is doing. :\ I want him in his own game.

I didn't HATE Resident Evil Zero.....

But I can't say I was hyped. I enjoyed the first hour or so. Then it became "I gotta beat this"

And I really hate the leech opera singing dude... like really... please give me a more bad ass boss.

Leeuhhhn Kehnuddy and Aduhhh Wangz :love:

Plus I heard that Capcom is releases Dlc where they give Ada a red pair of Dr.Dre beats.

Chris' scenario. That's all i'm interested in except Ada's.

Plus I heard that Capcom is releases Dlc where they give Ada a red pair of Dr.Dre beats.

That...is the dumbest DLC I've ever heard of and I thought the P4: Arena glasses DLC was dumb lol.

another character I kind of hated....

And now I hate the Pope.

Ramon-Salazar-and-Pope-Benedict-XVI.jpg

CHRIS REDFIELD

LOOKING VERY MUCH FORWARD TO HIS CAMPAIGN

Also, RE6 has nudity. If it isn't Chris, I fcking swear, Capcom....one eye open. Just sleep with one eye open.

I'm looking forward to all of the campaigns.

And also, I think for the ones who we haven't seen in a long time are kinda don't wanna get involve in these bioterrorism subject. So for those who were in the previous games before RE4, I guess they want to leave it to the audiences' and fans' imagination. Like for:

Blly Coen, I think he's just living in some secluded town, attempting to move on from his harsh life as an accused ex-convict.

Rebecca Chambers, she's probably helping out her old teammates in the BSAA, developing these counter agents for the bio weapons the terrorists are currently possessing from Umbrella's ruin (thanks to the late Albert Wesker).

As for Barry Burton, I think he's retired from ever being on duty, more focused on protecting his family from trouble, although still a bit traumatized from the incident in 1998.

As for Sheva Alomar, I think she's still fighting B.O.Ws and terrorists, only mainly in her home continent of Africa with her mentor Josh Stone.

I CAN FAP TO THIS

831341b1.jpg

BradyGames' Limited Edition guide provides you with the proven spoiler-free strategy, bound in a premium hard cover with three exclusive embroidered patches.

Three high-quality, exclusive Resident Evil 6 embroidered patches will bring Resident Evil artifacts into your world. Includes patches from the BSAA, DSO, and LAVITA.

Premium Hard Cover with holographic foil and a gloss-matte finish.

Full Area Maps with the locations of key items, ammo, restoratives, and more!

Tips and Strategy for co-op play

I hate to say this, but you probably have to solo your first playthrough.

I'm still trying to get the game on release date, maybe I can ask my brother to buy it for me because he never got me anything for my B-day.

I'm sorry.. I'll talk to my Mom about it this Week-end or something, maybe tomorrow because she's off work.

I'm willing to give up 5 weeks of getting an allowance for RE6 :C