Resident Evil 6

DEMO drops at midnight tonight on PSN and 360.

I have exactly 45 minutes of waiting until CHRIS REDFIELD SAJDHSDG FjfehWFHIEOL

Been there, done that :mullet:

Lol nah but Jake's demo is the best, followed by Chris's

I enjoyed Leon's demo the most since it was the most survival horror but the other demos have much more replay-ability.

Number 2?

I am disappoint, son. Chris is the #1 RE character of all time.

NEVER FORGET

I should punch both of you in the dick for speaking of her name, you two are not worthy enough to even play as her in Mercs mode.

DEMO drops at midnight tonight on PSN and 360.

I have exactly 45 minutes of waiting until CHRIS REDFIELD SAJDHSDG FjfehWFHIEOL

I looked and there's no RE6 demo.

Also, you guys do know that it's supposed to be a different demo than the one from Dragons Dogma and such, right?

I doubt this will happen, but what if they hint Jill or Claire as playable in the new demo or either have a cameo of them in Chris and Leon's demo. That would be badass.

I should punch both of you in the dick for speaking of her name, you two are not worthy enough to even play as her in Mercs mode.

Even though I'm the one who introduced you to the character? Makes sense.

I looked and there's no RE6 demo.

Also, you guys do know that it's supposed to be a different demo than the one from Dragons Dogma and such, right?

Seriously?

I'm not playing it then. And now I have to like completely avoid this thread lol

Downloading the demo off PSN now, its meant to differ from the early DD demo. I hope its good, its the last chance im giving Capcom

Death comes in many packages, but by use of bioweapon is a very psychological painful way to perish.

Anyways, definitely looks like the last chapter to the current saga before moving on in the next generation console.

Hmmmmmm is what i will say so far. I enjoyed Leons, Chris demo is ass it didnt feel right. I will reserve judgment for the final product.