Resident Evil 6

fweskervery1stone.gif

NO, YOU'RE WRONG

OMFG!! i cant wait for this!!!! day 1 buy for me.

i do hope they bring back the boxes that you put your items in and the merchant. im hoping that theres none of the co op like in re5. like one of you said you should be alone most of the time.

Sooo, they said that this game takes place 10 years after Raccoon City. Does that mean that this game happens right after RE5 or something? Cause RE5 also took place in 08 (if memory serves me right).

Spoiler:
noyourewrong.png

Dunno if you guys have heard/ thought of this yourselves, but that bald headed fellow is believed (by myself as well) to be Leon! :

"The guy with the shaved head is Leon after some forced medical/scientific experiments. The reference to his blood and him being important refers to residue from his Las Plagas infection in Resi 4. It will be the key to saving the world, but bad people will be after him for their own ends."

Regardless, this game has something that the last few RE games haven't. No, not zombies. There's like this.. passion to it. Like it's something original again. It feels different. The more and more I think about this trailer the more and more it's making me completely god damned stoked to play this and RE:ORC. I think after this will be a re-boot. Makes sense imo.

Dunno if you guys have heard/ thought of this yourselves, but that bald headed fellow is believed (by myself as well) to be Leon!

Nope. I was wrong. Watched the trailer again and he says " I was better off being a mercenary" . As far as I know.. Leon wasn't one. But then again, Ashley is with him and tells him that she isn't going to let anything happen to him. So that's what led me to believe it was Leon in the first place. But now I'm pretty sure it's Hunk.

Edit : Sorry for the double post :l

Nope. I was wrong. Watched the trailer again and he says " I was better off being a mercenary" . As far as I know.. Leon wasn't one. But then again, Ashley is with him and tells him that she isn't going to let anything happen to him. So that's what led me to believe it was Leon in the first place. But now I'm pretty sure it's Hunk.

Edit : Sorry for the double post :l

It makes sense now!