Resident Evil 6

You have the patience of a devil.

I could never wait til the weekend to get a huge session in.

I hate wasting my days off, lol. If the game came out on a Monday or a Friday, that would cool, but taking a day off on a Tuesday....ehhhh, that is lame to work the one day before and the days after. I don't want to take the Monday off because I would be doing nothing so it feels like a waste to me.

When I play RE games, I pretty much can't put the controller down until I have finished it. I will probably play it when I get hone each night, but I will have to heavily force myself to put down the controller so I can get sleep for work.

I would rather just spend all day long with minimal rations in my bed playing <3

Wow. Talk about being way off course after a few insults to each other. Anyways, I saw a little bit of gameplay against Helena's sister. Creepy moment, but I'm anxious to play it once October comes.

My friend told me there's going to be another Demo released for the public and it's different from the Private early demo from Pre-ordering that other RPG game I think it's called Dragon's Dogma or something like that.

I got my Resident Evil-hating friend into the series.

I took like a whole hour to explain how in-depth the series is so he said he is actually interested and is going to buy RE 1-3 since he's only played RE4 and he hates RE5.

So he's probably going to get RE6. I'd rather play with a bigger fan though.

So I went to the office the other day to check the vacation calender and one of my co-workers already has that Friday off (our department is small so we are only allowed one person at a time) so I was all disappointed but I said fck it, and will have Oct. 1 and Oct.2 off.

Plan: sleep most of Monday, go to midnight release, run home, play RE6 until I can't breathe.

CAN'T WAIT, CHRIS

I usually do solo first, then, co-op.

If we don't get to co-op on the first day, that weekend following is a long weekend up here so WE BE CO-OPIN' ALL DAY AND NIGHT

Alright, cool. You'd have the game for an hour before me anyways since you're an hour ahead I think and I'm sure you can't have it for an hour without playing it :p

Sorry, but most of us will solo it first before deciding to do co-op at all. And I wanna go to Japan so I can get the Premium Edition, just to get Leon's replica leather jacket. :(

I co-oped RE5 at midnight with a friend of mine over the internet. I honestly think that co-oping it on your first playthrough made you appreciate the game more. Most people who co-oped RE5 on their first playthrough loved it and people who did solo on their first playthrough hated it.