Resident Evil 6

I wonder if Gamestop is going to have a character call you about your pre-order like they doing with TTT2?

I actually reserved TTT2 today, lol.

"I'm here to put 5 dollars down on TTT2"

"Alright, no prob."

*Transaction*

"Awesome! Thanks!"

"See you tomorrow then."

"You got it! (Lol nope.)"

I only put 5 dollars down so I'll get the pre-order bonuses when I pick up the game a long time from now.

Like a true scumbag 8)

I originally had RE6 paid off but cancelled it a few days ago and took the money to buy P4: Arena.

I only have $12 on it now and I'll put $5 down on it again Saturday, so I'll only have $17 on it. Hopefully I'll have it paid off before the game comes out.

But Jade is on PS3.

Sorry brah.

Your loss

super_17_icon_by_icetigerkitten-d4kpm6m.gif

I'd get a ps3 to play with Critical.

I'd be Leun Kennudy and he'd be Aduh Wang.

If Jill is in this game, all I'm going to see is that thing, just like in RE5, lol.

I've had a PS3 and me and nemesis aren't even on eachother's friends list I don't think

No we're not. We were actually supposed to add each other back in March for O:RC but never did lol. I'll add you here in a bit since my PS3 is on and just sitting there like usual.

I'd get a ps3 to play with Critical.

I'd be Leun Kennudy and he'd be Aduh Wang.

If Jill is in this game, all I'm going to see is that thing, just like in RE5, lol.

Oh you don't want to play with me? Your RE dad? Screw you!

I'm taking the day off of release.

locking myself in a room, and ordering everything delivery.

If anyone wants to team I'm down. I don't think any of my RL friends are playing this lol.

I have 2 days left to use for personal days off, I was thinking of using them upon release, but my husband had a good idea that I should use them on that Thursday and Friday to play all day, plus get a long ass weekend.

I just may do that.

I think the 8th is Thanksgiving up here, too, come to think of it, which means a 5 day weekend if I use those 2 days. Hell yes.

NWD if I play with you I know you'd just made wisecracks on my homie Leon throughout his entire scenario :laugh:

You know it's true!

If I played with Jade, I'd probably do the same against Chris "Roids" Redfield 8)

I have 2 days left to use for personal days off, I was thinking of using them upon release, but my husband had a good idea that I should use them on that Thursday and Friday to play all day, plus get a long ass weekend.

I just may do that.

I think the 8th is Thanksgiving up here, too, come to think of it, which means a 5 day weekend if I use those 2 days. Hell yes.

You have the patience of a devil.

I could never wait til the weekend to get a huge session in.