Resident Evil 6

Oh and if it were true there would be tons of Leon x Ada zombified sex hentai filling up the internet.

Then I'd give Jade a gun so she could shoot me.

Put 50 dollars down on the game today.

Gamestop girl: So what are you here for today?

Me: I'm gonna put down money on Resident Evil 6. I put down 5 dollars for it at the Gamestop in Woodbridge Mall already.

Gamestop girl: Then why are you here?

Me: I'm too lazy to go over there. I don't know why the hell I reserved it over there in the first place. I always get my games here.

Gamestop girl: Yeah, you do :laugh: (Since I'm familiar with all the employees there)

We're having a midnight release for the game too but just call like a week before so you can confirm it.

Me: Sure! Maybe I'll go! *Remembers Dead Rising 2 midnight release* (I'm totally not going)

Gamestop girl: There's also a coupon on here for Frightfest at Six Flags since you pre-ordered the game. 16 dollars off a ticket!

Me: Wow! Awesome! (I ****ing hate Six Flags)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all midnight releases are bad. The RE5 midnight release was the first midnight release I've ever been to. I went with my dad. We were second in line. There was about 40 people there AT LEAST.

Not all midnight releases are bad. The RE5 midnight release was the first midnight release I've ever been to. I went with my dad. We were second in line. There was about 40 people there AT LEAST.

I thought you get the game at the midnight release?

I guess I was wro--oh wait, yeah, THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY VERSION IN STOCK YET :mad:

Never going again, lol.

@Critical

Dat Ustanak right?

Spoiler:
I never used the fire barrels lol but I did use the magnum.

The boss fight is a lot more fun and epic if you don't use either of those. Or if you just beat him with pure melee.

Yes, it's possible :laugh:

I feel like this may be the end-all-be-all Resident Evil. They said they're revealing "the big secret" in the trailers and previews, so who knows?

I really can't wait to play as Leon again....

Spoiler:
and quite possibly kill the "President"

I'm gonna go to a midnight release cosplaying hunk.

I wish we lived near each other because NONE of my friends are going (most don't love games like I do so they suck).

I am going to wear my STARS shirt, though, and bring a Chris Redfield blow up doll.

Not sure to say about that Jade, but damn!!! I bet the others will be like, "Wait, is she gonna have sex with that doll in the store of the midnight release," or maybe not.

Anyways, just 3 more weeks til game release and a major global bioterror outbreak.

Just preordered the archive edition or whatever it is called for 360. How many editions are there? Just standard and archive editions?

Jumping in real quick to answer this question.

Regular

Archives (360)

Anthology (Ps3)

Special Edition (Europe Only)

Special Edition (Japan only/ps3 only)

Premium Edition (Japan only)

whats the difference between the archives and anthology editions? and isnt there suposedly a special edition for ps3/360 in canada/us?

I wish we lived near each other because NONE of my friends are going (most don't love games like I do so they suck).

I am going to wear my STARS shirt, though, and bring a Chris Redfield blow up doll.

I'm like 20% worried someone will call the cops on me. lol

I wonder if Gamestop is going to have a character call you about your pre-order like they doing with TTT2?