Resident Evil 6

Well, like most of us were discussing before the demo's release, depending on how the story ends, we hope that Sherry and Jake will return as a new generation anti-bio terror heroes.

Old generation heroes:
Chris Redfield
Jill Valentine
Barry Burton
Rebecca Chambers
Leon S. Kennedy
Claire Redfield
Ada Wong (anti-hero)
Carlos Oliviera

New generation heroes:
Sheva Alomar
Sherry Birkin
Jake Muller (anti-hero)
Piers Nevans

Anymore suggestions on any new characters for future Resident Evil games?

I can't consider Ada Wong an anti-hero.

The star of Saints Row 3 is an anti-hero because he/she commits crimes but is loved by a lot of people. So he/she is a hero and a villain at the same time.

Ada Wong is neutral evil. She doesn't care who she works for but she's working for the baddies.

Also, how do we know Jake is an anti-hero? I think he's just full neutral. Hasn't done anything bad. Hasn't done anything heroic that we know of.

I DO NOT want Sheva to make a return. She's going in the box of forgotten RE characters

(Carlos, Barry, Rebecca, etc)

Anyway, if you listen closely during the boss battle with the Ustanak in the RE6 demo:

Jake: "Blah blah blah getting my 50 million dollars right?"

Sherry: "Talk to my boss, if we get out of here alive."

I wonder who Sherry is working for?

Backpaged -_-

Well obviously, her boss is with the government. So it's gotta be the Secretary of Defense or a chairman with the division that she works for as an agent.

On the cutscene matter.

I actually play the game to look forward to the cutscenes.

The games have been easy enough lately, Most of the challenging things come from things like Mercenaries or speed runs.

Product Features
Platform: PLAYSTATION 3 | Edition: Anthology
Resident Evil 6: The newest chapter in the Resident Evil franchise brings three separate yet interwoven storylines together as they fight to survive the global C-virus outbreak.
Resident Evil Director's Cut - Return to the mansion that started it all! The S.T.A.R.S. Bravo team has been sent to the outskirts of a remote Midwestern city to investigate a number of grisly murders. Little do they know the worst is yet to come.
Resident Evil 2 - The T-virus has consumed Raccoon City leaving rookie cop Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield stranded in a city overtaken by zombies and powerful B.O.W.s (bio-organic weapons).
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis - With Raccoon City crumbling, Jill Valentine's last escape is stopped dead by a monstrous B.O.W. known as the Nemesis, who's programmed to eliminate the last remaining members of S.T.A.R.S.
Resident Evil 4 HD - The President's daughter has been kidnapped and Leon S. Kennedy is on assignment and back in action in Europe to track her down and investigate a mysterious cult coming to power.

http://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evil-6-Anthology-Playstation-3/dp/B0088MVODO/ref=pd_sim_vg_7

Product Features
Platform: PLAYSTATION 3 | Edition: Anthology
Resident Evil 6: The newest chapter in the Resident Evil franchise brings three separate yet interwoven storylines together as they fight to survive the global C-virus outbreak.
Resident Evil Director's Cut - Return to the mansion that started it all! The S.T.A.R.S. Bravo team has been sent to the outskirts of a remote Midwestern city to investigate a number of grisly murders. Little do they know the worst is yet to come.
Resident Evil 2 - The T-virus has consumed Raccoon City leaving rookie cop Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield stranded in a city overtaken by zombies and powerful B.O.W.s (bio-organic weapons).
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis - With Raccoon City crumbling, Jill Valentine's last escape is stopped dead by a monstrous B.O.W. known as the Nemesis, who's programmed to eliminate the last remaining members of S.T.A.R.S.
Resident Evil 4 HD - The President's daughter has been kidnapped and Leon S. Kennedy is on assignment and back in action in Europe to track her down and investigate a mysterious cult coming to power.

http://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evil-6-Anthology-Playstation-3/dp/B0088MVODO/ref=pd_sim_vg_7

I've seen this in Gamestop. It looks like a cool deal but I'm not a hardcore Resident Evil fan. The worst part about playing Resident Evil games are the stupid puzzles. The fights and killing are awesome!

Resident Evil Director's Cut - Return to the mansion that started it all! The S.T.A.R.S. Alpha team has been sent to the outskirts of a remote Midwestern city to investigate a number of grisly murders. Little do they know the worst is yet to come.

Minor fixed for you. Bravo Team was sent in RE 0. The 1st RE game was Alpha Team.

Minor fixed for you. Bravo Team was sent in RE 0. The 1st RE game was Alpha Team.

Resident Evil (D.Cut)
Plot
Setting

A series of bizarre murders have occurred on the outskirts of Raccoon City, with signs of cannibalism on the victims' remains. The Raccoon Police Department's Special Tactics And Rescue Service (S.T.A.R.S.) are assigned to investigate the murders. S.T.A.R.S. is divided into two teams: Alpha and Bravo. Bravo team is sent first, but after contact with them is lost, Alpha team is sent to investigate their disappearance.

:???:

It doesn't have anything you guys haven't already guessed yourself.

It's all "guessing" made from the trailers.

So if you seen the trailers nothing in that article will be spoiled for you.

The first boss is a naked spider-woman. ESRB rated the game M due to various reason, all of which are pretty much self explanatory. However, they specified that this particular boss is said to be “caressing her breast while pressing herself up against the player’s character”. Additionally, cursing words such as “” and “sh*t” can be heard in the dialogue. Despite her being “naked”, no explicit details can be seen.

http://thegeektrench.wordpress.com/tag/resident-evil-6-spider-boss/

The ESRB has issued their rating for Resident Evil 6. Along with pegging the game with the expected "M" rating, they provided a few details on the game itself.

In RE6, a new type of mutative virus is sweeping the globe. Players play through three campaigns set in Eastern Europe, the United States, and China. Along the way you'll have to kill plenty of infected. You will not be slipping them morphine and letting them gently shuffle off this mortal coil; the ESRB listing mentions dismemberment, decapitation and a fan blade.

The listing also talks about a boss character not previously seen: a human-spider hybrid. Apparently it's a lady human-spider and it straddles the player while caressing its human-spider breasts. The ESRB notes, though, there are no visible nipples or genitalia - this qualifier might be enough to prevent you from dropping your monocle when you play through this fight.

At this point, the RE series has thrown dozens of bizarre monstrosities at players. It doesn't surprise me that they'd start to "reach" a bit with boss concepts. I could've done without a boss that tried to sexy-time me, though.

Also, um, there's some swearing. The F-word and the S-word. Deplorable, really.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Resident-Evil-6-Pits-You-Against-Naked-Lady-Spider-44765.html

Last edited:
I read about Agent Hunt mode.

Not looking forward to it, at all. I hated L4D Versus mode so I'm most likely not going to play Agent Hunt at all.

Keeping that mode turned off at all times.

Ooook. That video of Agent Hunt makes it seem like it's all about killing Jake and Sherry. Not that great. Hope they have better multiplayer modes than that.