Resident Evil 6

Spoiler:
Same here, except the part where Leon eats Ada

:lol:

Lol! That's klassic with a k.
Regardless of the supposed "spoilers" as long as the story isnt spoiled then I really don't care if Leon eats her out.

Just had an idea since we are talking about spoilers, let's come up with funny spoilers for this game using the spoiler function.
Spoiler:
leon has a vagina

Sorry I'm bored at work with absolutely nothing to do. :)

Last edited:
I did pretty well with the control system, although the dodging button execution needs a bit of work on my hands. Did great on the Chris demo playthrough.

Electronic Theatre ImageThe British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) has today confirmed their official classification for the forthcoming Resident Evil 6, in the process also revealing that the videogame is set to feature more than four hours of cutscenes. Resident Evil 6 is currently in development for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, and will launch worldwide this autumn.

Resident Evil 6 will unsurprisingly sport a BBFC certificate of 18 when it launches, restricting sale of the product to persons under that age. What is more surprising however, is that the videogame will feature more than four hours of full-motion video footage, with a total running time of 04:15:00 according to the BBFC. Resident Evil 6 is designed in a way in which the cutscenes bleed dynamically into the gameplay, which you can see for yourself in some recently revealed gameplay trailers.

Electronic Theatre recently got hands-on with Resident Evil 6, stating; “Resident Evil 6 deserves to be considered one of the potential innovators of 2012.” Electronic Theatre will of course keep you updated with all the latest details on the forthcoming videogame.

So its gonna be like mgs4,

No complaints here.

I love cutscenes

lol thats what i dont want. i dont want 5 minutes of gameplay the an hour and a half of story. i hated that in mgs4. it was like walk forwars for a few seconds, fight a boss, now watch an hour of story, repeat.

anyway with what c-sword is saying does anyone think that there will be real actual endings in re6. not just bla bla bla in a helecopter then fly away and its over.

Well, like most of us were discussing before the demo's release, depending on how the story ends, we hope that Sherry and Jake will return as a new generation anti-bio terror heroes.

Old generation heroes:
Chris Redfield
Jill Valentine
Barry Burton
Rebecca Chambers
Leon S. Kennedy
Claire Redfield
Ada Wong (anti-hero)
Carlos Oliviera

New generation heroes:
Sheva Alomar
Sherry Birkin
Jake Muller (anti-hero)
Piers Nevans

Anymore suggestions on any new characters for future Resident Evil games?

I agree with everything on the second list, but I see no story potential for Sheva.

I think she was just used to add Co-op to RE5, her back story is bland. She wants to avenge her parents after they died. I've heard that story a million times.

I agree with everything on the second list, but I see no story potential for Sheva.

I think she was just used to add Co-op to RE5, her back story is bland. She wants to avenge her parents after they died. I've heard that story a million times.

Well, for a new story, she finds out that one of her former colleagues from the anti-government guerilla group has escaped from prison and came upon a remaining strain of Uroboros virus, salvaged from the freighter boat and finally prefects it by adding an unknown material which allows anyone to control it, although at a cost of sanity. She arrives at a unknown ghost village in the Arabic desert and as she successfully routs terrorists, but as she tries to apprehend the leader, as she takes off the mask, he took the opportunity to escape, but before revealing himself and want to reconciliate Sheva to be by his side, although not surprising she rejects the offer and will stop him from unleashing this terrible virus on the world.

That was really sick. It's not that I hate Sheva, but I just hate how they introduced her and then dropped her the next game instead of building on her story and DLC expanding on her story to show people she's not some random character just to fill a spot for the Co-op feature.

Very true. Well, when they start doing future games in the next generation console, I hope she'll appear a lot more. Besides she's still young in her 20s. The older generations can still appear, just as role models/mentors, like Leon can help make Sherry make her a better combatant, especially melee weapon combat.

Even if the cut scenes are 4 hours long they still pale in comparison to mgs4. That last bunch of cut scenes are about 2 hours long.

Well, like most of us were discussing before the demo's release, depending on how the story ends, we hope that Sherry and Jake will return as a new generation anti-bio terror heroes.

Old generation heroes:
Chris Redfield
Jill Valentine
Barry Burton
Rebecca Chambers
Leon S. Kennedy
Claire Redfield
Ada Wong (anti-hero)
Carlos Oliviera

New generation heroes:
Sheva Alomar
Sherry Birkin
Jake Muller (anti-hero)
Piers Nevans

Anymore suggestions on any new characters for future Resident Evil games?

I can't consider Ada Wong an anti-hero.

The star of Saints Row 3 is an anti-hero because he/she commits crimes but is loved by a lot of people. So he/she is a hero and a villain at the same time.

Ada Wong is neutral evil. She doesn't care who she works for but she's working for the baddies.

I DO NOT want Sheva to make a return. She's going in the box of forgotten RE characters

(Carlos, Barry, Rebecca, etc)

Anyway, if you listen closely during the boss battle with the Ustanak in the RE6 demo:

Jake: "Blah blah blah getting my 50 million dollars right?"

Sherry: "Talk to my boss, if we get out of here alive."

I wonder who Sherry is working for?