Resident Evil 6

Maybe they're not married....anymore.

I mean, Capcom loves ruining Chris's life how else would they do it?

so whats with this "anthology edition"? are they going to just give us codes for downloads or will we get discs for each game?

Damn it. I wanna check out that spot over in Japan. I got enough money saved for a round trip plane ticket. The only problem is finding a place to stay at while I'm in Shibuya.

ANyways, can't wait til tomorrow so I can download and play the Resident Evil 6 demo.

Why do they have lights coming out of their eyes? Do not like.

6 player co-op?

It's a flash light :laugh:

and Yeaaa, In each scenario all the characters will eventually meet up so I assume only a few Chapters are 6 player Co-op, Hopefully Mercs will have 4 player Co-op this time and I'm soooo happy I switch between the Reticle and Laser sight.

Laser > Crosshairs

Dont suppose someone could tell me what time this is due out in the uk today

Probably Oct 9th, they usually release games in the UK 1 or 2 weeks after the US launch.

Spoiler:

Leon earned sooo many cool points from this gameplay, well the cinematic.

Leon :love:

I think it's pretty cool how you can switch the characters position from right to left in this game, I'm used to both sides now because I played with Sheva in RE5, but I like having my character on the left side of the screen.

I hate that the Camera is more free( I guess that's the word?) I liked the old RE5 Camera system better, and the new Option menu is badass with the PDA UI, along with it being pitch black in certain locations.. Just from this short gameplay Leon's scenario is going to be my favorite.

Last edited: