Resident Evil 6

"After what they've done to all of us, how many of our gamers are ripped-off because of THEM BASTARDS!!!!!"

-VFD after witnessing a lot of gamers talking about paying too much for their games-

Yes I did stole Chris' line from the first trailer of RE6, but added my own spin to it.

Because they couldn't get the licensing from Nintendo. If you remember they made a deal with nintendo to make it Game Cube Exclusive. If you notice it also says RE1 directors cut. You won't be getting that RE1 remake.

ya know i was just thinking, they made re4 gamecube exclusive at the start and look how many sysems its on now. i dont see why they couldnt do the same with re0 and REmake.

and about the tank controls, they didnt add those controls to make the game more challenging. no idiot game developer would do that. as a matter of fact you could chang the controls in the options menue. but i actually didnt find it very hard to move forward by pishing up. it was the fact that i wouldnt be going in a straight line and i would walk against the wall or something on the ground and get stuck. that really messed me up on re3 when nemesis was chasing me. so what im trying to say is difficult controls dont make the game scarier or more challenging.

Last edited:

You can slip on blood :laugh:

that's going to screw me over in Mercs, but I'm still hyped for the game.

I'm still hoping the Laser sight will be an option.

I hope this is good. It worries me the time of announcement to release. But i recall rumors going around as soon as Res 5 was done they had started work and i think some voice actors were listed on IMDB

You can slip on blood :laugh:

that's going to screw me over in Mercs, but I'm still hyped for the game.

I'm still hoping the Laser sight will be an option.

WAT?

That sounds super lame, I hope it's not random >.>

ya know i was just thinking, they made re4 gamecube exclusive at the start and look how many sysems its on now. i dont see why they couldnt do the same with re0 and REmake.

and about the tank controls, they didnt add those controls to make the game more challenging. no idiot game developer would do that. as a matter of fact you could chang the controls in the options menue. but i actually didnt find it very hard to move forward by pishing up. it was the fact that i wouldnt be going in a straight line and i would walk against the wall or something on the ground and get stuck. that really messed me up on re3 when nemesis was chasing me. so what im trying to say is difficult controls dont make the game scarier or more challenging.

That's because they saw money, and it was worth breaking the contract to get the sales off of PS2 sales. Since this is a "Free" bundle package. I doubt they are gonna break the contract for something they give you in a package deal. Not worth it.

Cool demo. I believe that would be insane if somewhat the hazardous environment such as slippery blood messes or very dark places can really hinder on your aiming or escape rout, like slipping or an actual cave-in during a collapsed building.

I just realized something hilarious.

In this trailer, if you pay attention closely at 2:24 she is giving Chris Redfield a straight up trollface :laugh:

Serious discussion

Take a quick look at the file Ada is holding at 1:53.

In the back there are blueprints and stuff. Typical planning material.

But why does she have those two pictures? One of that dude who's talking to her through that cube device with some woman. And the other picture is of the woman by herself.

Now if you take an even closer look, the two pictures are just like simply taped on. I'm pretty sure a normal spy wouldn't be carrying around stuff like that.

Just something to think about.

Spoiler:
http://residentevil.wikia.com/Carla_Radames

Well shit, lol that pretty much leaves the Ada's clone theory completely busted.

But the thing is, Ada isn't the mastermind behind all this. That dude must be. She probably just does all the hands-on work.

But those pictures make me believe she has her own intentions. Maybe she'll betray him?

So many damn ideas.

Last edited:
I would laugh my ass off if at the end you hear "THIS IS DELICOUS" GAME OVER THANKS FOR PLAYING. Then after the credits theres an add for the final chapter off the game, up to ten minutes of play for £16.99 or whatever currency your in, and it turns out it was Shadaloo all along behind it then face off against M Bison.

"whats wrong Colonel Redfield you came here to face a madman but instead you found a GOD?!?!" you beat him then he comes back as mutant.

tre5e32k7extendedapj3.gif

Don't read if you're a die hard Chris fan.. *cough* The Green Jewel..

Spoiler:
So apparently Jill and Chris are married now.. There goes my Jill fetish, plus they back of the cover said she quit the BSAA, but I don't think it's true though at least I hope it's not. So there's still a chance she could be a Mercs character and I'll be happy with that.

Last edited:
Ada is like Tanya of Resident Evil. Very treacherous.

I haven't even seen her kill another human being yet lol.

She may aim a gun at leon but if you seen scenario A she can't do it.

Ada and Tanya share a deceiving trait, but they are not a like. We'll just have to see how evil she really is when this game comes out. We can speculate all we want. But I really doubt Ada is evil in the same way Tanya is. Maybe she really is evil but just likes Leon? That smirk she had when Leon and Chris were fighting is not something I'd expect.

Spoiler:
So apparently Jill and Chris are married now.. There goes my Jill fetish, plus they back of the cover said she quit the BSAA, but I don't think it's true though at least I hope it's not. So there's still a chance she could be a Mercs character and I'll be happy with that.

Well, that would explain
Spoiler:
That ring around Chris's neck.

If the second part of that is real, could you really blame her? Fighting zombies and tyrants hell-bent on killing you are one thing, but being forced to infect and kill innocent people while you are fully aware of what your doing but unable to stop yourself is another thing entirely. God knows what else happened to her during that time. If she hasn't suffered some type of mental breakdown between RE5 and 6 I'll will be surprised. Don't get me wrong, I like the woman but the mind can only take so much.

I haven't even seen her kill another human being yet lol.

She may aim a gun at leon but if you seen scenario A she can't do it.

Ada and Tanya share a deceiving trait, but they are not a like. We'll just have to see how evil she really is when this game comes out. We can speculate all we want. But I really doubt Ada is evil in the same way Tanya is. Maybe she really is evil but just likes Leon? That smirk she had when Leon and Chris were fighting is not something I'd expect.

Right, she couldn't shoot Leon in RE2. I guess we'll have to find out.

Spoiler:

If that's true I'm not happy.

Not because I'm an anti-Chris dude now but it's so damn typical.

Get what I mean?

Spoiler:
At least the Leon and Ada relationship is more unique. Chris and Jill hooking up is just like

"Omg we've been through so much. I like luffs you!"

"I luffs you 2 Chris! You saved me from Whisker and we were like in a mansion and almost died!"

"Marry me Jill Valentine!"

"I weel Chris! I luffs you 2 much not 2!"

Dumb.

Maybe she really is evil but just likes Leon?

I believe this. She can kill anyone except Leon but still is going to hide her feelings for him.

Even more well this time.

WAT?

That sounds super lame, I hope it's not random >.>
Just like in Brawl
troll.png

Spoiler:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

I believe this. She can kill anyone except Leon but still is going to hide her feelings for him.

Even more well this time.

I agree her relationship is unique (Not entirely it's been done before look at La femme nikita or Romeo Juliet) opposing factions yet a couple from both sides find salvation/love in eachother. I mean Ada helped Luis in RE4 alot too, she used him a bit to get info, but she tried to help him get out as well.

The whole Ada working for wesker thing I sometimes feel was just sort of forced upon her, since it was her only way to escape raccoon city since Wesker gave her an escape route.

I'm not saying she's goody-two-shoes. But I have yet to see 100% evidence that she's evil in heart. If she was that would be taking all the attributes she likes about Leon and throwing them in a toilet.

Just like in Brawl
troll.png

:rofl: