Resident Evil 6

You know what pisses me off too?

Resident Evil 4 HD = 20 dollars

Resident Evil CVXHD = 15 dollars

Resident Evil 6 = 60 dollars

60+20+15= 95 dollars PLUS Resident Evil 5 gold edition and degeneration. I already have everything on the list so I paid like double the cost of the package.

LAME. I mad.

Lol, I get all of them original games and you guys are left with complete shit like CVX and that horrible movie Degeneration.

I laughed. I really did.

Lol, I get all of them original games and you guys are left with complete shit like CVX and that horrible movie Degeneration.

I laughed. I really did.

I'm just going to give RE5, CVXHD, and RE4 HD to a friend or some shit because I already have all of them.

RE6 Archives is mine though, whatever the hell that is.

Edit:

Vital I don't remember lol why you calling me out on unnecessary shit? :laugh:

Yes, last I checked, CVX HD and RE4 HD were both $20. They were $10 for me though because I have PS+, but said screw it, because I don't like either of those games.

You can try and kill me. Come at me bro.

Let me put this in the easiest way I can.

RE4 is a good game, HOWEVER, it's not a good RE game. It literally does nothing for the story besides finding out that Umbrella is done, and Wesker gets the Las Plagas sample.

Fin.

You can try and kill me. Come at me bro.

Let me put this in the easiest way I can.

RE4 is a good game, HOWEVER, it's not a good RE game. It literally does nothing for the story besides finding out that Umbrella is done, and Wesker gets the Las Plagas sample.

Fin.

You're right :laugh:

But it gave more depth to Leon and Ada as characters, and I see RE4 as a test for the new over the shoulder gameplay and it was well received from the fans so they continued it.

I would have loved to played RE4 before it was turned into the RE4 we know now (RE 3.5), it looked creepy as hell but it pretty much got turned into Devil May Cry and I really don't care about that series.

I would have loved to played RE4 before it was turned into the RE4 we know now (RE 3.5), it looked creepy as hell but it pretty much got turned into Devil May Cry and I really don't care about that series.

I wanna play RE3.5 so bad now :cry:

Meh, Devil May cry.. I only like Vergil from the series.

Man, I have all the RE games except Gaiden, and I read about the anthology yesterday, but I don't know if I would want to spend that money to only get one new item (RE6), but it will bother me to not have the anthology.

Man, I have all the RE games except Gaiden, and I read about the anthology yesterday, but I don't know if I would want to spend that money to only get one new item (RE6), but it will bother me to not have the anthology.

i have re gaiden. but dont worry. it sucks.

im wondering why they didnt put re0 in that anthology.

i have re gaiden. but dont worry. it sucks.

im wondering why they didnt put re0 in that anthology.

Because they couldn't get the licensing from Nintendo. If you remember they made a deal with nintendo to make it Game Cube Exclusive. If you notice it also says RE1 directors cut. You won't be getting that RE1 remake.