Resident Evil 6

RE6 looked pretty cool; looked real action movieish (I know thats not a word) :laugh: Not a bad thing though. I wonder if I bought it how lost I'd be story wise since I haven't played too many RE games.

RE6 looked pretty cool; looked real action movieish (I know thats not a word) :laugh: Not a bad thing though. I wonder if I bought it how lost I'd be story wise since I haven't played too many RE games.

If you know the basic plot, All you need is RE4 and up.

But, If you want to know more about Sherry and Leon, I suggest you play RE2.

If you know the basic plot, All you need is RE4 and up.

But, If you want to know more about Sherry and Leon, I suggest you play RE2.

Thanks iVital. So, I should probably finish RE4 and pick up RE5 then.. either that or pay a visit to the RE Wikia :laugh:

Thanks iVital. So, I should probably finish RE4 and pick up RE5 then.. either that or pay a visit to the RE Wikia :laugh:

:rofl:

Nah son, You must finish RE4 (My 2nd favorite) 8)

RE3 comes first because Jill is the main character :love:

Finishing Re4 isn't really necessary when it comes to storywise because it is more of a side story.

Re5 is worth just looking at the wiki

Re2 and Re1 are probably the most important, Re2 being my favorite just because of the setting.

Re3 isn't really necessary story-wise because all it revolves around is Jill's escape but it's worth a play anyway.

RE: CVX is a ***** to play but it's needed to learn what happened with Chris Redfield back when he was actually cool.

RE2 and Code Veronica are the best :cool:

Re2 yes.

CVX? No. The game is annoying as hell lol like 98% of the doors are locked in the game.

WAY limited ammo.

So many enemies.

True survival horror? Yes.

Frustrating experience? Hell yes.

So basically, the elements of Code Veronica X that make it the best don't make it the best?

What?

I play games for enjoyment son. Resident Evil 2 provided that with a challenge.

An overly hard game doesn't make it fun in my opinion. I've dropped CVXHD multiple times because I'm tired of running around in circles and I don't want to use Youtube like a puss.

Here are the games that are essential and need to play to pick up on the story:
RE: Zero (you can skip on this, but it does have some important parts)
RE1 (original or REmake, doesn't matter)
RE2 (Claire A scenario and Leon B scenario)
RE3 (There are a lot of files in that game that provide a lot of info)
CODE: Veronica (as annoying as this game is, you do need to play it)
RE5

That's basically it.

Enjoyment =\= best

I enjoyed the **** out of Annihilation even though the movie is straight ass

You may not have enjoyed CVX, but it's still one of the best RE games

Meh, I pussied out lol I watched the trailer but it really didn't introduce anything new except

Spoiler:
Confirmation of Ada and Neo-Umbrella

Even though those are two pretty huge things.