Resident Evil 6

I could've swore I read somewhere that capcom is stopping that trend? and that all merc maps will be accessible on release date.

I'm going off memory mind you.

When I went to gamestop yesterday they still had an Ad on the TV showing pictures of the Maps you'd get if you pre-ordered from them.

When I went to gamestop yesterday they still had an Ad on the TV showing pictures of the Maps you'd get if you pre-ordered from them.

yeah I can't refind that article I read.

Maybe i'm just remembering nothing.

Well there goes my faith in capcom again.

I already got my RE6 pre-order paid off. Now we just play the waiting game.

I'm still waiting on some sort of special edition to be announced besides the 1300 dollar premium. Once it's announced then...

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

I could've swore I read somewhere that capcom is stopping that trend? and that all merc maps will be accessible on release date.

I'm going off memory mind you.

Double posting like a boss.

I know what you're talking about. I read it too where Capcom said all Mercs maps will be available from the start.

Double posting like a boss 8)

I'm so excited for this game.. Watching the Zombies horde in the gameplay Demo had me hyped from the start, Seeing Ada in red is pretty cool, but I did see her in the blue dress in the US trailer again.

Edit: I also noticed that Helena had on a new outfit in the gameplay trailer I posted, She's wearing something similar to Claire's RE2 outfit. Red Jacket and Low cut Khaki shorts. I'm guessing it's her ALT after beating the game because the other trailers had her dressed more formal.'

The reticle system is a turnoff IMO, It looks like TPS vs being RE. I hope we can switch between laser sight or having a reticle in the finale game.

Last edited:

*zips up fly*

Okay, hey look, more reasons to like Leon more than Chris Assfield.

Gameplay looks awesome though. Also, it's nice to stray from the typical laser sight for a while. Although laser sights should be unlockable or something.

Also, not watching that new trailer so if you guys are going to discuss it please use spoiler tags.

Except Leon was getting owned almost the entire time.

I never considered hanging from a helicopter over fire while ditching a zombie on him meant he was "owned," more like being a total badass.

He got caught by like one zombie and freakin eliminated most of the group with only dual pistols in a matter of seconds. Might want to watch the trailer again. Especially the part when he shoved his knife into that zombies throat.

Oh and how about when he saved Helena by picking off that zombie WHILE the heli was out of control?

Oh wait, I think you realized it now.

Leon Kennedy was god in that gameplay ;)

I never considered hanging from a helicopter over fire while ditching a zombie on him meant he was "owned," more like being a total badass.

He got caught by like one zombie and freakin eliminated most of the group with only dual pistols in a matter of seconds. Might want to watch the trailer again. Especially the part when he shoved his knife into that zombies throat.

Oh and how about when he saved Helena by picking off that zombie WHILE the heli was out of control?

Oh wait, I think you realized it now.

Leon Kennedy was god in that gameplay ;)

I'd say 50/50 getting owned and the other 50 is him making a decent adaption to himself getting owned. (aka what you call bad ass)

The airplane blowing up that bad was a bit much though... I mean... come on lol.