Resident Evil 6

I should punch you in the nose for saying that :mad:

Jk :]

I would like to see new heroes emerge to replace the old though, but after a while the whole bioterrorism thing will become cliche'
I have a feeling RE6 will be the last hurrah for the original cast.

whats with all this "its gunna be the last game" bs?????? from what we know so far about re6, well heres sorta what i think. ada wont die, leon wont die, and cris wont die. so there probably will be lots they can still do in future re games. plus they most likely wont have cris or leon in re7, so one of them will be in re8. man im thinking ahead here. but ya to say its gunna be all over is well... stupid.

Dying isn't the only thing that could stop them..

They're getting old man, Some in their late thirties and early forties. I can see Sherry and Jake stepping up in future games though.

ya but that doesnt mean the same amount of years have to go bye in the game that do in real life. like look at this with mk games. characters like sonya and jax and johnny cage would all be really old now but NRS doesnt make them all aged.

RE6 being the last run for the original cast?

Lol no. That would be far from a smart choice by Capcom because they would lose plenty of fans, fanboys, and more. Resident Evil games don't need to be separate by 10 years so RE7 could take place merely 2 years after RE6.

Or shit you never know, it could even take place before. You can't just drop characters people have been loving since the 90s.

Capcom would be a bunch of whores if they ever dropped Chris from the series for good.

They best watch out for suspicious packages in the mail if they even think about it.

I don't think I'll get RE6 on the release date. Maybe when I can find it in the bargain bin. Borderlands 2, Dishonored, and AC3 comes first.

I don't think I'll get RE6 on the release date. Maybe when I can find it in the bargain bin. Borderlands 2, Dishonored, and AC3 comes first.

I was looking at Dishonored in a gameinformer magazine and it looks badass, but Resident evil comes first. I already have 5 bucks down on my pre-order :proud:

Honestly, I'm not too sure. I haven't been up-to-date on RE6 news. I'm trying to keep in the dark with everything. Be it good news or bad news. Before RE5 was released they released a bunch of info that I didn't want to know and that was just months before the game was released. Hell even in the trailers for RE5 they showed about half the games cutscenes.

Honestly, I'm not too sure. I haven't been up-to-date on RE6 news. I'm trying to keep in the dark with everything. Be it good news or bad news. Before RE5 was released they released a bunch of info that I didn't want to know and that was just months before the game was released. Hell even in the trailers for RE5 they showed about half the games cutscenes.

Most of the RE trailers were like that :laugh:

Omg.. The RE3 trailer had huge spoilers in it..

Yeah but I was young and didn't know what the hell was going on in the RE3 trailers so it was all good.

I actually remember waking up in the middle of the night with my TV on and the RE3 commercial started playing and it scared the living hell out of me. My mom went out and bought the game for me a week later.