Resident Evil 6

Maybe she'll make a cameo appearance in the end of the game. Hopefully RE6 is like the final chapter for the original saga.

Yea, hopefully. There's a possible chance she could be a DLC character for Mercs. :)

New Saga means more Characters.. Jill is going to have a daughter and she's going to be hot also :love:

Spoiler:

"It seems that there has been more spoilers leaked from the UK Play Magazine that confirms tads and bits of information regarding the controversy between the woman we saw in the trailer who is claimed to be Carla Radames, Ada’s clone. Also, good bits of details are given regarding Ada’s scenario.”

Ada scenario rumors

Ada’s scenario will take place at the organization she works for which is located in Canada.

Ada’s campaign mode will be as long as Resident Evil 4.

Ada’s partner will be a female whose significant role was served in a recent title that was just released. It is claimed that Ada and this woman happens to be close friends.

The campaign will be played a lot more like Leon and Helena’s scenario with a blend of Jake and Sherry’s scenario.

Ada and female partner will go up against a returning B.O.W’s from the past series, a new species of infected called, “Yaoguai”, and another B.O.W similar to the one Jake and Sherry will have to face except much more relentless.

Ada’s female partner will also play a huge role in RE6.

Another trailer along with more details regarding Ada and her female partner will emerge at E3 this year.

*I came*

Spoiler:

"It seems that there has been more spoilers leaked from the UK Play Magazine that confirms tads and bits of information regarding the controversy between the woman we saw in the trailer who is claimed to be Carla Radames, Ada’s clone. Also, good bits of details are given regarding Ada’s scenario.”

Ada scenario rumors

Ada’s scenario will take place at the organization she works for which is located in Canada.

Ada’s campaign mode will be as long as Resident Evil 4.

Ada’s partner will be a female whose significant role was served in a recent title that was just released. It is claimed that Ada and this woman happens to be close friends.

The campaign will be played a lot more like Leon and Helena’s scenario with a blend of Jake and Sherry’s scenario.

Ada and female partner will go up against a returning B.O.W’s from the past series, a new species of infected called, “Yaoguai”, and another B.O.W similar to the one Jake and Sherry will have to face except much more relentless.

Ada’s female partner will also play a huge role in RE6.

Another trailer along with more details regarding Ada and her female partner will emerge at E3 this year.

*I came*

Guess you're going to keep Ada to yourself when we play this..

Payback for not sharing Jill in RE5 :cry:

Resident Evil ‏@RE_Games
We're 130 days away from Resident Evil 6! Here's the boxes to stir the excitement!

3iaUL.png

Better not be.

I want all the characters on the box.

Maybe the main ones on the left and the side ones on the right or something like that.

lmao Hilarious.

Anyways, I really do hope that either this or RE7 will be the final chapter for the current arc. In the next arc, new heroes and enemies will appear. Or better yet, end the series.

lmao Hilarious.

Anyways, I really do hope that either this or RE7 will be the final chapter for the current arc. In the next arc, new heroes and enemies will appear. Or better yet, end the series.

I should punch you in the nose for saying that :mad:

Jk :]

I would like to see new heroes emerge to replace the old though, but after a while the whole bioterrorism thing will become cliche'