Resident Evil 6

I'm not sure with the whole one level thing cuz the bioterror are taking place in 3 locations: One in Tall Oaks, USA. The another at somewhere in Eastern Europe and the final hotspot and final level at Langshiang, China.

I agree with Vital that they should keep the inventory and weapon mapping system from RE5 so you don't have to keep pausing when switching weapons, unless you're thinking about a way to escape or get out of a dire situation.

Well the storage box was more challenging than the Re5 inventory where you could buy a gun but not have to equip it.

In re4 you had to use your items wisely.

In re5 you can buy 1500 first aids and keep them aside so I'd like the storage box back or something similar to it.

Well, I don't have a problem with a it, but most gamers have a major problem of not wanting to backtrack cuz they just want to get the game over it mostly.

I disagree and RE3 took place in Raccoon city not a residence.

Eventually people would have got bored with the Overhead camera view and tank like controls of the classic REs and RE4 was the scary as f*ck because through out the game you were in confine areas and not all the things they added in RE5 was bad. The new inventory system was pretty sick because I would hate the pause the game just to choose another gun or use a Herb, and the GPS in the corner of the screen was a cool addition also.

Well in RE5 they had to have a new inventory system because in RE4 you had to pause the game. But RE4 is a single player game. RE5 is a co-op game (with online co-op) and you can't pause online so that was probably the only thing they could think of is the inventory in RE5. It's not a bad inventory but I think it's ******** that when you put on a vest or 2 they show up in your inventory.

So technically speaking the vest is inside it's vest creating a paradox. The ****?

I never thought of it as a vest inside a vest.

Just as the max you could carry. You can only put on so much armor and carry so much ammo. And body armor contributes to your workload when your moving around.

did they change the release date to october 2? or is that an old release date? i swear i thought it was comming out on november 20.

Does anyone know if Chris, Leon, and Wesker's son share the same inventory or will you have to manage three different inventories?

I hope the inventories for the 3 characters will be different, or else it'll be dumb having the same items, unless they were in China and you'll switching between them.

More delicious new notices

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/po...6-story-trailer-5-things-you-probably-missed/

Spoiler:

resident-evil-61.jpg

Had games and movies from the Resident Evil series more and more wanted to imitate each other? A few days ago showed the latest trailer Capcom Resident Evil 6, where players once again be able to see well-known part of figure 2 and 4 - Ada Wong. Shown in the form of an opponent, it caused a lot of speculation whether it actually Ada, we know. In January, the Portuguese company dedicated to the game location from an original screenplay put information about characters that we see in the game:

Leon S. Kennedy
Helena Harper
Chris Redfield
Piers Nivans
Jake Muller (son of Wesker)
Sherry Birkin
Ada Wong
Carla Radame (clone of Ada)

While watching the latest trailer can be stated that the information was true. At 0:28 seconds, when Leon and Elena watch the tape you see on your monitor certain information about the characters coming out of the cocoon:

0.jpg

The user forum Jackpot Neogaf decided to decipher the blurred word and here's the result

1.jpg

Last edited:
Good findings Shira. Did you ask Leon to snoop some info down to you from the government??

Right now, I'm just waiting to be deployed to kill some B.O.W.(s) (aka waiting to grab my copy of Resident Evil 6). I'm currently with the BSAA after I played Resident Evil 4.

Good findings Shira. Did you ask Leon to snoop some info down to you from the government??

You know me :proud:

I asked him if I could borrow his jacket though and he said no :/

Hype went from 200% to 500%

Sooo excited :turbonaughtdy_1:

Me too. I want this damn controversy to come to an end.

My friend told me that he read a rumor where Albert Wesker killed Ada and absorbed her. I put him in a headlock and told him to take it back :mad: