Resident Evil 6

ya and you should be able to buy ammo for your guns.

Nah, that would take the Survival out of Survival horror aka rationing Ammo... plus it would be to easy because once you get enough cash you can buy a shit ton of ammo for your guns.

Nah, that would take the Survival out of Survival horror aka rationing Ammo... plus it would be to easy because once you get enough cash you can buy a shit ton of ammo for your guns.

then why did it let you buy like everything else? if it was like you are suggesting then you wouldnt be able to buy first aid sprays, guns, parts for your guns, maps, and more stuff.

then why did it let you buy like everything else in re4? if it was like you are suggesting then you wouldnt be able to buy first aid sprays, guns, parts for your guns, maps, and more stuff.

In RE4 you could buy Treasure maps to find rare items to sale, and you had a limited number of first aid sprays you could buy and gun parts didn't affect gameplay to drastically. Just a little more accuracy wouldn't hurt.

RE5 is where shit went crazy, IMO. You could buy as many First aid sprays as you could buy -___- but you still had to find your own ammo and most of the guns were unlocked on your first play through or either you found them in the silver cases in the story.

ya and you should be able to buy ammo for your guns.

No way man. Like Vital said that would ruin the survival.

I'd like it to be like in Re2 where you had to FIND weapons AND ammo.

But that will never happen :/

I have 1000+ first aid sprays in RE5 lol.

Also 500+ green+red herbs

1000 green herbs.

true story.

I only have like 30 something first aids but millions of dollars.

And my total bonus points?

Shit it's enormous.

@shiri and ivitial: theres more to the "survuval" part in survival horror than the lone fact of wether you can buy ammo or not. i actually dont think thats all that bad of an idea if you cant buy ammo. but they would have to remove all the other stuff you can buy to give it the full effect. mabey they should have the merchant and have it so you can only upgrade you weapons THAT YOU FIND ELSEWHERE and mabey a few maps for treasures. like for example you find a shotgun. then the merchants like "i see you found a shotgun stranger. ill sell you parts for this gun stranger. just give me $$$ stranger. hahaha thank you stranger. come back anytime." (i just had to say that)

- and for the freakin love of god the money better be in DOLLARS.

- they need to have an actual ending in re6. i dont mean super long like mgs4 but c'mon, no more of this crap where the say a few words in a helecopter then it flies away and the credits roll. be more creative with this capcom!!!!!

Last edited:
Basically the 3 duos of the game

tumblr_m29wwlwkHS1qf19wio1_500.png

I would like it better if they were support characters instead of a AI partner that's with you the entire game, and leave Mercs a Co-op or solo gamemode

I don't mind having Multiplayer in RE, and Revelations(From the gameplay I've seen) did a perfect job of leaving your partner as a support character rather than having to babysit them the entire game.

Last edited:
i would rather it would just be like they see you in like the story and they say "ok ill go this way you go that way" and it stays a single player experience. i dont want the other character around if theyre going to have shitty AI like on re5. it pretty much ruined the game.

i would rather it would just be like they see you in like the story and they say "ok ill go this way you go that way" and it stays a single player experience. i dont want the other character around if theyre going to have shitty AI like on re5. it pretty much ruined the game.

That's what I just said.... <_<

It's more than having a AI Partner in RE5 that ruined it, Ammo was like in every box you destroyed along with having to supply the AI partner with Herbs and Ammo whenever they ran out. They game was near impossible if you were trying to play professional on Solo mode.

oh ya sorry vital. i didnt see your post before i posted. at least someone agrees with me on that.

- i hope the box returns. i like storing stuff in the box. it classic to the re series.

- bring back the poisonous enemies and the blue herbs.

- bring back the ink ribbons and typwriters to save.

- dont put the game in "levels" or "chapters". just make the whole game all one level like in re1-3.

- i said this one before, but i hope they make a longer ending.

Some people just can't accept change.

^ +1

10+1sforCritical.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing the Type writer and Inventory boxes making a return, in RE5 our inventory was very limited and we could only change load outs if we died or gave it to the AI partner and you can't trust Bimbo Sheva/Jill/Chris/Josh with healing items cause they would use them.

Last edited:
i do accept change, but some things dont need changing. the old re games are almost perfect. they didnt need much change to the new re games. re4 had good change but they started to change the game too much in re5.

im pretty sure that the game will actually take place in an area of RESIDENCE. unlike re5 (minus the part at the beginning).

i hope as little of the game will take place outdoors as possible. something about outside that makes re4 and 5 seem less scary.

Last edited:
I disagree and RE3 took place in Raccoon city not a residence.

Eventually people would have got bored with the Overhead camera view and tank like controls of the classic REs and RE4 was the scary as f*ck because through out the game you were in confine areas and not all the things they added in RE5 was bad. The new inventory system was pretty sick because I would hate the pause the game just to choose another gun or use a Herb, and the GPS in the corner of the screen was a cool addition also.