Resident Evil 6

Update on spoiler above:

Spoiler:
The dude is right.

Holy shit Capcom you are getting weird.

Wesker's son? Clones of Ada?

DAFUQ
the movies ar geting weirt 2 in the next movie you have flying ceatures and clones of death characters from the first and 3rd movies
so i think RE is just weird

I might be getting ********ted on here, but....

Spoiler:
Apparently that second date in that "Captive" trailer (10.02.12) is the new release date. Seems odd that they'd be releasing it earlier, so I'm suspicious, but if it's true.........

HOLY SHIT

Spoiler:
http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/resident-evil-6-leaked-character-list-from-a-few-months-back-seems-to-have-been-real/

Look at the character list!

Clone of Ada? OMGWTFBBQ THAT YOUTUBE DUDE MIGHT BE RIGHT

More than 50% chance I will get this game!!!!!!!!!! But for sure, I will get Lollipop Chainsaw. I'd love to play as a sexy, cute chick with nasty moves. ;-)

Yeah that's ******** dude. I should have access to ALL merc maps (via by unlocking them by beating the game or getting a high score in the first merc map).

I've already pre-order and reserve my copy of the game from Gamestop yesterday. Now all I gotta do is pay the rest in the upcoming months before October, and then I'm set.

OH SHIT!

Just sparked up another theory!!!

Spoiler:
So I'm beginning to think that the character list is 100% true. Well Ada did work for Wesker in Resident Evil 4 and maybe Wesker somehow got some DNA out of her in some way. Then he cloned her and made Carla and maybe put her aside as his heir. So possibly Carla is taking Wesker's position. And when Leon is all like "Argh she's a witness Chris calm down blah blah blah" Leon probably thinks that's Ada. He doesn't know that it's actually Carla yet cause why would Ada and Carla be wearing the same outfit? So actually when you think about it, Ada could not make an appearance in Re6 at all

[which would suck the grandest of dicks]

so instead, Leon will be trying to protect this Carla girl until he actually figures out she's a clone. He will probably realize after learning more about her because he knows Ada is not THAT cynical. Then Leon and Chris team up and defeat Carla. And I still have no idea what to think of Jake besides him carrying an antigen inside his body or something since he has the same qualities as Wesker who was able to control the T-virus.

OH SHIT!

Just sparked up another theory!!!

Spoiler:
So I'm beginning to think that the character list is 100% true. Well Ada did work for Wesker in Resident Evil 4 and maybe Wesker somehow got some DNA out of her in some way. Then he cloned her and made Carla and maybe put her aside as his heir. So possibly Carla is taking Wesker's position. And when Leon is all like "Argh she's a witness Chris calm down blah blah blah" Leon probably thinks that's Ada. He doesn't know that it's actually Carla yet cause why would Ada and Carla be wearing the same outfit? So actually when you think about it, Ada could not make an appearance in Re6 at all

[which would suck the grandest of dicks]

so instead, Leon will be trying to protect this Carla girl until he actually figures out she's a clone. He will probably realize after learning more about her because he knows Ada is not THAT cynical. Then Leon and Chris team up and defeat Carla. And I still have no idea what to think of Jake besides him carrying an antigen inside his body or something since he has the same qualities as Wesker who was able to control the T-virus.

Kinda mindblowed how you came up with this idea, but it does make sense. Does Jake has the Antigen for both the T-Virus and C-virus? o.o

Kinda mindblowed how you came up with this idea, but it does make sense. Does Jake has the Antigen for both the T-Virus and C-virus? o.o

I think they'll want the antigen to the T-virus so they can try and come up with something to control the C-virus because Jake is older so I don't think he has the C-virus in him.

And thanks. You made me feel proud :proud:

I think they'll want the antigen to the T-virus so they can try and come up with something to control the C-virus because Jake is older so I don't think he has the C-virus in him.

And thanks. You made me feel proud :proud:

Lol you're welcome.

I can see Jake becoming the new Wesker if they do take out Carla.

Lol you're welcome.

I can see Jake becoming the new Wesker if they do take out Carla.

Nah I think Jake is going to be completely neutral. He's going to be like the wild card, in the middle of the whole predicament cause he seems to not give two shits about what's going on.

Nah I think Jake is going to be completely neutral. He's going to be like the wild card, in the middle of the whole predicament cause he seems to not give two shits about what's going on.

We will find out on Oct 2.

Are we going to play Co-op are our first playthrough?! :D