Resident Evil 6

i hated sheva's AI in re5. i would get her to take my first aid spray cuz i needed more room to carry more studd and she would just use it. plus she would ALWAYS use the same damn gun all the time. i would have done better myself but instead i have to watch out for her. in re4 you just tell ashley to hide in a dumpster and way you go.

i re6 to be designed for a single player experience. they can add all those other multyplayer modes if they want but i dont want them to ruin the game with it.

I think Chris's scenario should be coop.

Leon's should have been single since his seems to be the more survival horror route.

Leon: Put your gun down, Chris. She's a key witness, we need her.

Chris: A witness?! SHE'S the one that did all this!

Things are not gonna go well, especially when Claire hears all of this.

I don't know if you guys noticed this, but Leon is using his the same pistol he used in RE2. Just they added a laser dot sight to it

Yeah the pistol is a H&K VP70. Maybe in the game in Leon's part you can find the 3 burst stock for it like in RE2.

Yeah the pistol is a H&K VP70. Maybe in the game in Leon's part you can find the 3 burst stock for it like in RE2.

I liked putting the magnum parts onto the standard magnum to make that big ass gun.

Then putting infinite ammo on like a noob if I don't feel like trying.

And then still dying to William Birkin like a pussy.

Replace Annette Birkin with Chris.

Watch something like that happen in Resident Evil 6.

And if Leon dies because of it I'd smash my Xbox.

No, I'd eradicate it.

lol there gona be a special edition of this for 1300 dollar and you get the game whit 4 iphone covers (i think its iphone) and the jacket leon wears in the game

lol there gona be a special edition of this for 1300 dollar and you get the game whit 4 iphone covers (i think its iphone) and the jacket leon wears in the game

Uhhh.....wow.

I just looked it up and that's insane. It's only available in Japan too. If I had the money though I'd definitely order Leon's jacket.

Probably his RE6 jacket. I know they had a replica RE4 jacket that went up to quite some money. They also had Chris' watch and green vest from RE1 that were pretty pricey as well.

HOLY SHIT

Spoiler:
http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/resident-evil-6-leaked-character-list-from-a-few-months-back-seems-to-have-been-real/

Look at the character list!

Clone of Ada? OMGWTFBBQ THAT YOUTUBE DUDE MIGHT BE RIGHT