Resident Evil 6

OMG!!!!! Now that was beautiful! I hope this will have at least two players (without needing online) in some kind of battle mode. I can't wait to play as that villain. It sucks that I can't play with my brother in RE:ORC without online. That's why I didn't get it. Now I hope this game will have the same or at least be co-op like RE5.

ERRRGH!

I'm still pissed that ORC doesn't have an offline mode! Many games do that these days! I'd LOVE for some split screen COOP and player-on-player action.

Seeing as to how you get the option to kill Leon at the end of ORC, I am gonna have to say Leon dies =)

That and Chris can never die because he is God.

Wait wait wait woah hold on.

**** all this talk of Leon and Chris for a second. Now that we all know who that third dude is, I'd like to hear what you guys think will become of him?

Cause he isn't just going to be busting up zombies with his fists the whole game. He has to play a part. They do want his blood. Maybe he has the antigen to the C virus like Sherry had the antigen to the G virus inside her?

OH SHIT I FEEL SO SMART NOW.

Sherry Birkin said:
You can't give up now! The world needs you!

[said not posted lol]

Like I mentioned before, I hope they have bring back, and fix up Vs. Mode for RE6, also including 1-on-1 battle only.

Although I bet no one cares about her, but I see that Sherry can hold her own weight during these outbreaks, although not as much as so. So whatcha think about her return after 14-15 years from being traumatized by her parents' death and from being infected by her father, before the embryo became inactive from the vaccine given by Claire?

Like I mentioned before, I hope they have bring back, and fix up Vs. Mode for RE6, also including 1-on-1 battle only.

Although I bet no one cares about her, but I see that Sherry can hold her own weight during these outbreaks, although not as much as so. So whatcha think about her return after 14-15 years from being traumatized by her parents' death and from being infected by her father, before the embryo became inactive from the vaccine given by Claire?

I'm liking Sherry right now cause she isn't a little ***** like Ashley was. She actually seems to be a regular badass.

AND YES. RE5 VERSUS MODE WAS A ****ING DISGRACE.

About that third dude, Jake Muller (nee Wesker). He's more of a loose cannon than anyone can think. Although he does carry on Albert's arrogance.

Talk about a team of duo offsprings of the legendary Umbrella scientists (William Birkin and Albert Wesker).

Do it man!

And yeah I see your point. Just wish it wasn't THAT major of a role. Get what I mean? I like her not being the center of attention.

Too early to guess, but maybe what Chris see's Ada has done is wool over his eyes? Or vice versa. Leon said "key witness"

I think they are leaving the suspense up to. "Either Ada witness something bad, or Chris's info is 100% and she did something super evil"

We'll see.

Well the Helena girl still said she's responsible for all this. Or maybe she just meant the president becoming a zombie.

SO MAYBE (aww shit another theory) Ada did not cause everything but still did something which Chris witnessed or heard of. I also can't see Ada killing those soldiers like she did.

Maybe it's really a huge character change for her. Maybe she will truly earn the title of "***** in the red dress." So much to think about. I just want the game now so I can play it and shut up lol.

Well the Helena girl still said she's responsible for all this. Or maybe she just meant the president becoming a zombie.

SO MAYBE (aww shit another theory) Ada did not cause everything but still did something which Chris witnessed or heard of. I also can't see Ada killing those soldiers like she did.

Maybe it's really a huge character change for her. Maybe she will truly earn the title of "***** in the red dress." So much to think about. I just want the game now so I can play it and shut up lol.

Games gonna be epic no doubt about that. Imma take like 3 days off for it >.>

Games gonna be epic no doubt about that. Imma take like 3 days off for it >.>

I am staying off my computer a little before release and until after I beat it.

Cause I know someone is going to get the game early and spoilers are going to float around ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Edit:

Last installment?

Nah. Too much money to be made. Look at Halo. Bungie stopped making the series and Halo 4 is still coming out.

Halo is going on in a new saga after the Covenant Trilogy.

I think this might be the end of the Original Saga and might go on and take place years later or something.

You know what's going to be funny?

How aggravated all the non-Re fans are going to be after this game releases. Look how much we jumped on RE when ORC came near.

Imagine when this releases?

I remember how annoyed TittieMcNuggets and NS922 were :laugh:

Sorry about the double post but this needs to be seen

Some dude on Youtube said:
That girl is NOT Ada, but Ada IS in this game, that girl's name is Carla Radames, she is a clone of Ada.
Why Clone Ada? I'll explain my theory:

Through Leon's Campaign he runs into the Real Ada and she explains that she has been cloned and framed, the Ada clone murder's Chris's Team and releases the C-Virus which causes Chris to set his eyes on the Real Ada and when he is about to kill the Real Ada (thinking its the clone) Leon dashes in to make the save which explains the 2 of them fighting.

lol.....wut

I'm also a bit scared this might be the last installment in the series.

i dont think this at all. im guessing ada will die in re6. so in future re games with leon ada wont be there. it will take out the "i just know theyll be there" or "if leons in the game then adas in the game". they did this with wesker and now criss isnt chasing him in re games anymore. it will make the future re games less predictable. they want to keep us guessing.

@everyone: there better not be ANY team based play bs like on re5. it almost completely ruined the game. they should just make it completely single player based like on re4 but with different parts where you play as leon and as chris.

Nah Quan.

Chris+That dude who is his partner now

Leon+Helena Harper

I too love the solitude of RE4 but they are going to put online coop.

Cause if not, MANY will whine about it.

Well, I hated RE5 for what it was at first, then my buddy got me back into it and loved it for what it was.

A cool concept would be that you would have the option of going solo or going in with a partner. Going solo you would have the less 'action' oriented game but more survival, but going in with a partner would lead you to different actions, two different routes. Access to the other areas of the game, but at the end it would be the same ending. Or different? I don't know, it would be a cool concept and would let you play it once by yourself then play it again with a friend, making everyone happy.

Btw, that was a kickass new trailer.

I don't know if you guys noticed this, but Leon is using his the same pistol he used in RE2. Just they added a laser dot sight to it

Nah Quan.

Chris+That dude who is his partner now

Leon+Helena Harper

I too love the solitude of RE4 but they are going to put online coop.

Cause if not, MANY will whine about it.

i hated sheva's AI in re5. i would get her to take my first aid spray cuz i needed more room to carry more stuff and she would just use it, even if we had full health. plus she would ALWAYS use the same damn gun all the time. i would have done better myself but instead i have to watch out for her. in re4 you just tell ashley to hide in a dumpster and way you go.

i want re6 to be designed for a single player experience. they can add all those other multyplayer modes if they want but i dont want them to ruin the game with it.

Last edited: