Forum Software Update - Report Bugs Here

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Starting tomorrow I am upgrading the forum software so we may have some downtime and odd behavior starting tomorrow. Don't be alarmed but be patient as we have a lot of work to do.

Re: Forum Downtime Tomorrow

Thanks for the info.You just saved my phone from future torture for not loading TRMK. :laugh:

And Good Luck! :)

noooooooooo da sun I burns my ghostly white skin I shall retreat back in to the man cave.

thats good news darr pat.

I think I'll go skateboarding all day tomorrow, anyways. Best of luck with the updates, Pat. Hope all goes well.

Ok Yung just calm down there's other stuff to do on the internet.

Like....uh... um...

I'm f*cked :cry:
;)

:afraid: Oh dear no TRMK, what else will I do now? Go outside? Now that is just ridiculous.

quit yer whinin' whippersnappers... why I remember when this place was down for a whole year... *mumble mumble* [/old guy]

Upgrade process is partially completed, please leave feedback here of issues you see.

Log on time problems, but that's to be expected from a recently re-launched site.

I am REALLY digging the new look and style of the updated stuff, like the box I'm typing in now.
:mullet:

Yes it does appear to auto-save that information, it has an option to restore it when you return. Quite nice.