Forum Software Update - Report Bugs Here

Re: Forum Downtime Tomorrow

Hmmm I can't see the icons for bold, italic, underline, insert image, insert video, link, unlink, etc above the quick reply box.

Hehehe cool. I made my font different.

Last edited:

Pat, just to let you know, the options for bold, italic, etc. seem to be all in white font so they aren't visible against the white background. Also, my name is still orange when it should be green.

<.<

Some things that may need fixing.

1. Our Mod bar on top of the thread (not forum though) has a White on White theme. I can't see the words unless I hover over them.
2. Same situation as above with the page number at the bottom of the page.
3. This is just my OCD kicking in. The 'Posting Permissions' at the bottom of the page has the text separated oddly.

Other than those, I welcome the new change. It looks pretty awesome.

I can see the new buttons but I cannot actually see what they do. But I remember the HTML tags so I guess i'm good.

By buttons I mean the edit post box.

The buttons are pure white to me with nothing contained within.

Pat. heres the issue I'm having with the edit button. you can click it and edit but when you go to save the edited message nothing happens. :)

=Below added by Patrick=

Works for me, what Browser are you using?

Some things that may need fixing.

1. Our Mod bar on top of the thread (not forum though) has a White on White theme. I can't see the words unless I hover over them.
2. Same situation as above with the page number at the bottom of the page.
3. This is just my OCD kicking in. The 'Posting Permissions' at the bottom of the page has the text separated oddly.

Other than those, I welcome the new change. It looks pretty awesome.

Fixed those except for #3, not sure what is up with that. Bugging me too, I'll look into it.

I can see the new buttons but I cannot actually see what they do. But I remember the HTML tags so I guess i'm good.

By buttons I mean the edit post box.

The buttons are pure white to me with nothing contained within.

I can't reproduce this, got a screenshot? Maybe empty your browser cache? What Browser are you using?

Pat. heres the issue I'm having with the edit button. you can click it and edit but when you go to save the edited message nothing happens. :)

=Below added by Patrick=

Works for me, what Browser are you using?

As I asked in my edit, what browser are you using?

For browsers I'd recommend making sure you are on the latest IE (8 or 9), Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

This is how my reply box looks

1zhd7o.jpg

I can only see "Font" and "Size" :(

New design is pretty sleek, I like it. Also this text box has got some cool new features, currently I haven't had any problems. :)

I use google chrome and it seems to be working just fine for me too damn computer's messing with me. Thanks for your help good sir beard.

Fixed those except for #3, not sure what is up with that. Bugging me too, I'll look into it.

I can't reproduce this, got a screenshot? Maybe empty your browser cache? What Browser are you using?

As I asked in my edit, what browser are you using?

For browsers I'd recommend making sure you are on the latest IE (8 or 9), Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

It's the same as Shirayuki's posted image. I'm on Firefox the latest version I'll try emptying my cache

EDIT: Clearing Cache worked. Thanks Pat didn't think of that.

Whenever I use the img tags to post a picture, it doesn't work, it just shows the link as clickable between the tags.

:/

Apparently, this site does not like CM Punk, then.

/bitter

I put the IMG tags and then paste the url between.

URL]

^ That is how it comes up :(

I just noticed that quick reply that someone commented on earlier being a white on white font appeared when I tried to leave a visitor comment, though it appears now as I type. Also...when you look at the people online it looks as if there is a double comma...