Dlc for Mk

Who do you want for Mk 9

• Total voters
to bad they arnt making dlc anymore for mk9. i never understood why they wont i know they are busy with the other projects but, boon said the dlc is selling really well so why not release some more to make some more money?

Why can't we just save characters for the next game?
^^
THIS.
I'd rather see Havik, Rekio, Tanya and Fujin in MK10.

I REALLY hope that Boon considers Tremor for MK10.
I wanted him for DLC in MK9, but since THAT'S NOT HAPPENING, I hope he at least considers him as DLC.

MK10 will be cool with Havik, Rekio, Tanya and Fujin.. I'll want to pick that Havik in it

Can't wait until then

Last edited:
Theres a myth that Robot Hydro will be in Mk 10 and I heard that there may be something like tremer and bellok. Also Shangtsung will never be in it. Also another myth is that there will be 4 more dlc characters in april. 3 old classics and 1 new guy from mk 10

I've got really into MK again recently, I would love to be surprised with some more and unexpected dlc.

This game is such great fun, why would you not want more characters? MK10 won't be out for years, let's spend more time focusing on MK9.

Theres a myth that Robot Hydro will be in Mk 10 and I heard that there may be something like tremer and bellok. Also Shangtsung will never be in it. Also another myth is that there will be 4 more dlc characters in april. 3 old classics and 1 new guy from mk 10

Considering that Ed Boon said that there would be no more DLC for MK9, I'll take that with a BIG bag of salt.

Ed boon actually said there considering about more dlc, but probably not, so you never know, it would be a smart thing to do, next game gets announced, 4 more characters come to be dlc, but I do agree I am pretty sceptical about Hydro

Doubt there will be more dlc since they just brought out a komplete edition, yes I know it doesnt mean no but think about it logically

i understand what your saying, dedamm, and i do agree it wouldent logically make sense, but if enough people buy the complete edition and the vista mk, they might be tempted to bring out a couple more characters. Or just a promotional mk 10 character for mk 9 before mk 10 comes out.