where the hell is the subway?

mk4life

i play on the 360, and the subway never shows up online for me. i've seen videos of mkak online play after the recent patch for ps3 and the subway shows up. so im just wondering, 360 users, does the subway ever show up online for you? ps3 users could chime in as well just to confirm that the subway shows up with no problems on the ps3.

Do you mean that it doesn't show up randomly?

You should still be able to select it by pressing Triangle in the select screen (PS3).

Do you mean that it doesn't show up randomly?

You should still be able to select it by pressing Triangle in the select screen (PS3).

yeah randomly i mean. out of curiosity,do you get the subway randomly online? and i had no idea u could select the arena online if thats what you meant

I haven't seen it much, and I can only assume it's because the game ROM is reset whenever a match ends.

Here's the Kombat Kode for it: 880-088

I haven't seen it much, and I can only assume it's because the game ROM is reset whenever a match ends.

Here's the Kombat Kode for it: 880-088

i just find it weird that all of the other arenas come up at least once in a while and the subway pretty much never shows up. im just wondering if anyone playing on the 360 has had the subway show up at least once online for them. this way we can conclude that its at least possible and not some sort of glitch

I do indeed randomly get the Subway stage in MK:AK.
PS3, by the way. In fact, the majority of my matches are there and Jade's Desert.

i have one time i remembered and i lost and got thrown into a incoming train

on the ps3 right?

I do indeed randomly get the Subway stage in MK:AK.
PS3, by the way. In fact, the majority of my matches are there and Jade's Desert.

well there we have it. i've yet to hear anyone using the 360 say they got the subway stage online. this is very peculiar. hopefully someone using the 360 will be able to say they have.

Last edited by a moderator:
well there we have it. i've yet to hear anyone using the 360 say they got the subway stage online. this is very peculiar. hopefully someone using the 360 will be able to say they have.

That's really weird. I have no idea why that is, or why it would be like that :?
If you've got a friend that has a 360 and MK:AK, you should play a few matches with him/her until you get The Subway.. just to say you are the first 8)

I switch between MKAK and MK9 so much that I can't really say if I have or haven't gotten it online. I'm almost certain I have because I remember eating that stage Fatality courtesy of a Jax badass. But it doesn't happen very often.

I switch between MKAK and MK9 so much that I can't really say if I have or haven't gotten it online. I'm almost certain I have because I remember eating that stage Fatality courtesy of a Jax badass. But it doesn't happen very often.

and this was on the 360 i assume? since you have ur xbox gamertag listed rather than a psn one. any other 360 users that have gotten the subway online? this is very interesting, ive been playing online all day today and still no subway.

and this was on the 360 i assume? since you have ur xbox gamertag listed rather than a psn one. any other 360 users that have gotten the subway online? this is very interesting, ive been playing online all day today and still no subway.

Right. It was on Xbox 360, and it happened twice at the very most.

The Subway is on the 15th game in a row or something. It only comes out once or so in the 20-something stage loop. Not sure what the order of the stages are in Online.