PS3 Mortal Kombat Krews

so whose everyones main character/s.

sektor is mine I'm deadly with him train up guys you're gonna need it. Bwahahahaha...

I'm like the competition so far.

Posting your top 2-3 characters will help captains decide on team building a little better.

Mine are

Best to Worst.
1.) Ermac
2.) Jade
3.) Noob Saibot
4.) Skarlet
5.) Kung Lao.

@ Spine_Ripper:
PST is 2 hours behind Central time. So if the post says 6:00p.m. CST that means it's 4p.m. PST for you.

Last edited:
Ok Critical, since you took your sweet time to link me here, I'll join up :). I'm 90% sure I'll be able to play

My mains (from best to Worst)

Sub-Zero
Kano
Jax
Sonya

I sure would like to join this :x :cry:
Best of luck for everyone that enters and and early congrats to the winner 8)

Ok updated with character mains. I added some to people that didn't mention it like Ames Kratos.

Also added some people I know for sure they play, if I'm missing one of your mains and in what order let me know.

Sorry for double post I'll fix when home.

Go ahead guys and start voting in team captains. Anyone but yourself.

Just post their name
major Logan.

I have to with draw my connect is getting worse but wish I could still play but thats how it go next time I guess

This is happening roughly 3 hours from the time of this post lol. Anyone actually coming? I mean no one has responded to my post in weeks.

why dont we just make 2 trmk koth rooms and play for like an hour and a half, when the times up we have the two players with the most wins from each room face eachother to determine the best of the day.

why dont we just make 2 trmk koth rooms and play for like an hour and a half, when the times up we have the two players with the most wins from each room face eachother to determine the best of the day.

No we can do it Iron man style if we have to.

It's where me and say you vs 2 other people.

Obviously... 6 rounds is really short. So Me and you would get 2 characters each. And each character would have 3 lives.

we can make this longer and interesting even if we have less people.

No we can do it Iron man style if we have to.

It's where me and say you vs 2 other people.

Obviously... 6 rounds is really short. So Me and you would get 2 characters each. And each character would have 3 lives.

we can make this longer and interesting even if we have less people.

yeah i like this idea, we just need a few ppl to confirm the match ups.

Me viking and Navi? aint lookin too good

don't think I'm gonna bother paying for a stream of this as if we can fit everyone in a single KoTh room what's the point? lol