Forum Awards 2011: The Winners

DCR

Okay, so I know you all have either been waiting patiently or totally forgot this thing even happened in the first place. At any rate, here we go...

TRMK's 2011 Forum Awards as voted on by YOU!
A.K.A. "If I don't like the results it's my own damn fault"

Sexiest Male Member
10hw1lw.jpg

TaBB3rnackle92

Sexiest Female Member
DSCF31191.jpg

Jade

Best Beard
stanley.jpg

[sek]

Best Avatar
image.php

back,back,back,low punch

Best Sig
clownrun.gif

nemesiswontdie

Best MK Gameplay Guide
Escaping Pressure (Basic Defensive Options FAQ Thread) by NothingRhymesWithCircus

Best Thread (MK)
Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Best Thread (non-MK)
Just Talk

Best Username
tittiemcnuggets

Most Helpful Member
Jade

Best Mod
Jade

TRMK's 2011 Forum Awards as voted on by the staff

A.K.A. "Those mods are a buncha corrupt jerks" OR "How I learned to stop whining and suck it"

Best Hand-drawn Fan Art (MK)
SubVsJadeBW.jpg

Jade Vs. Sub-Zero by JayTee

Best Hand-drawn Fan Art (other)
2rz9l39.jpg

New Character Idea: The Sand Ninja by Trilogy

Best Digitally-drawn Fan Art (MK)
Fan made MK Characters by kostasishere

Best Digitally-drawn Fan Art (other)
skanj.jpg

The Merk: Allies and Friends Concepts by Snow

Best Own Character/Rebuild/Short Story
Syphonius by Tenkai Hyabusa

Best Poem
Toxic

Best MK Fanfic
My Mortal Kombat 10 Story by Flying Jinko (with the help of Armon24)

Best non-MK Fanfic
Mass Effect Prime: Fusion Protocol (A Mass Effect/Metroid Crossover) by Toxic

Best Sig Creator
NS922

Funniest Member
back,back,back,low punch

Friendliest Member
Alisa

Best Debater
Eks

Best TRMK Community Organizer (online tourney set ups)
Flagg

Most Improved Member
Shirayuki Mizore

Best New Member
tittiemcnuggets

Poster of the Year
Critical_Limit

So there you go. Don't like the results? Let me refer you back to this:
"How I learned to stop whining and suck it"

Happy New Year everybody. :)

Last edited:
Damn, this is what I'm talking about!
Congrats to all who won, and for everybody voting for me as the Sexiest TRMK male member :cool:

These results are perfect. Kinda wish I was part of the results for My Mortal Kombat Story by Flying Jinko because I revised it but I don't care. It was his idea, his words, his story.

CONGRATS EVERYONE

I assume that there weren't actual thread-polls for a lot of these? If that's the case, how were those results tallied?

Anyway, congrats everybody!

Only that first chunk of awards was voted on publicly, the rest were voted on by us mods behind the scenes since it was thought that we would be more objective.

I think this is the perfect list. All the winners have rightfully earned their respective awards. Congratz everyone and a Happy New year. :)

Nice, congrats to those that won :-D

I'm a little bitter during New Years time but that won't stop me from saying it, Happy New Years to all

Although congratz to the winners for their respective categories, I'm glad I was at least nominated for Best Non-MK fanfic. And congratz Toxic, for winning that category.

I'm glad to see that Alisa was awarded "friendliest member" after all of the controversy going on in the nomination thread. She did truly deserve that award.

I won't bother talking about the ones I disagree with... it's nothing truly egregious anyway

So whats next ?
TRMK's 2012 forum awards lol :laugh:

I'm glad to see that Alisa was awarded "friendliest member" after all of the controversy going on in the nomination thread. She did truly deserve that award.

I won't bother talking about the ones I disagree with... it's nothing truly egregious anyway

I dont think there was any contreversy really. Just that people who are still active should be given preference while nominating since it made more sense. But Im glad Alisa won this one, she made a lasting impressions on the forums.:)

Also with regards to the Best digitally drawn MK art, Im guessing it was a really close call between kotashiere and Udanchalla. Both of there guys are phenomenal in their art skills. :cool:

Last edited:
I dont think there was any contreversy really. Just that people who are still active should be given preference while nominating since it made more sense. But Im glad Alisa won this one, she made a lasting impressions on the forums.:)

Yeah well my issue was that it shouldn't matter if she's still here, if she was the friendliest member of the year 2011, and that's what the award was for, then she should get it. Evidently, the mods realized that, so I'm happy.