Forum Awards 2011: The Winners

Yeah well my issue was that it shouldn't matter if she's still here, if she was the friendliest member of the year 2011, and that's what the award was for, then she should get it. Evidently, the mods realized that, so I'm happy.

She was chosen because she had logged in a few times so it made her eligible. When the awards first started, she hadn't been active for a while, so she was not eligible.

We're a lot more fair than some of you seem to think, apparently.

Congrats to all the winners =)

Woop, woop! All excellent winners, and we had a lot of great candidates to vote on! Congrats everybody! :D

Poster of the Year?

I'll take it ;D

Thanks for the nominations guys, I was really surprised I was nominated in like 70% of the categories lol.

Also It's cool to see most of the people I nominated ended up winning.

I felt confident EKS would win the master debater ;D,

Good stuff to the multiple winners

Tittie Mcnuggets
Jade
BBBLP
Toxic

missing anyone?

Nah, he was never the worst poster. I could name names but that would be rude =)

Nah, shit happens. I wont hold a grudge against people for what they say about me, lol, just rolls off my back. At the end of the day, it's a forum and text on a screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, shit happens. I wont hold a grudge against people for what they say about me, lol, just rolls off my back. At the end of the day, it's a forum and text on a screen.

I absolutely love this <3

Where's the "like" button when you need it :p