The Official Team Battle Thread Jan 2012- Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those matches were seriously awesome. I can only speak for my matches and travokane but they were all exciting and really close...except for me vs. Gutz, I might as well set the the controller on the ground against sub zero, patience is not my strongest attribute.

I'm loving this team set up, everybody gets to play a lot, and face different characters.

+++LEAGUE TABLE AND SCORES UPDATED+++

Canada have gone straight from second to bottom to second from top after their epic battle with Virginia!

iVital, don't forget that you're playing my team tomorrow.

You know by the end of this Sunday, that table is going to start looking quite interesting.

Those matches were seriously awesome. I can only speak for my matches and travokane but they were all exciting and really close...except for me vs. Gutz, I might as well set the the controller on the ground against sub zero, patience is not my strongest attribute.

I'm loving this team set up, everybody gets to play a lot, and face different characters.

Yea they were some exciting matches, just wish I could have done better.

Yea they were some exciting matches, just wish I could have done better.

I know how you feel, I mean full credit to Team USA, but i went 1-0 up against Johnny Rook and lost 2-1. Against Zoid, I went 1-0 up and then I almost made it 2-0 but im just so damn impatient I dropped a game. I had to force myself to focus where I managed to redeem myself for the 2-1 win. N9195v Sektor is very impressive at the moment, so full credit for his 2-0 win over me.

I could have beat flagg 2-0 if I hadnt picked Ermac at first lol.

Team Canada: Are you guys cool with playing at like 5:30 or 6:00 EST? Its a lot easier for me personally as I have schoolwork and stuff to attend to. I can do it later if needed. Let me know

How late? Im getting most of my major tests/projects done by then so I could do a later time(not like midnight though :p)

You guys can try and change dates, providing its before Sundays battles.

Question for you guys: I know this league is still in early days, but how are you finding it so far, compared to the knock out tournies before?

I like this a lot better. Is much more fun and relaxing. Plus you get to play more which means everyone grows as a player.

Like I said I really like it. I still want to do more traditional tournaments as well, but this allows everyone to play a variety of ppl.

i love this tourney format. it's so much more involving to have groups going at it. everyone gets to trash talk and joke around. it's great. thanks for putting this together.

i love this tourney format. it's so much more involving to have groups going at it. everyone gets to trash talk and joke around. it's great. thanks for putting this together.

This ^^^ So far going great.

Tomorrow I get off work at midnight, central time. So plan on that. I do not know how late you guys are up but, or we can do it noonish. I may, or may not be awake.

This is a joke, me and my team have been sitting here for half hour. I've sent messages to all of you. This game cannot be delayed till tmo because it is round 3 then. Its 1030 for me and Stack, 1130 for the others.

Alright we need to reschedule it seems. What would work best for you guys(n9 and Johnny) maybe Friday? I can stay up as late as needed then.

Let me know so I can schedule with Canada. Ill let Gutz know today that we cant do tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.