The Official Team Battle Thread Jan 2012- Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
IVital, I know this is short notice but would you guys be able to reschedule our match for tomorrow instead? A couple of our players cant make it, and they really want to play you guys.

It's your choice of course, and if you can only play tonight then so be it.

Tbh... Im not sure about tomorrow, what about Wednesday? My mom is at work till 7PM EST and I can sneak a match in with you guys :rolleyes:

Hmm.

That's probably cool our end, just bare in mind that everyone will be playing on the thursday in their next battle, so that will be two nights in a row for both our teams.

Are you okay with that?

I have to work 2-11pm (central) on Thursday the 12th, and doubt I could play any after because I am back at work at 6am. So Team Canada, we can play the night before on the 11th, like noonish my time.

I cant do the night before thursday man sorry. If n9 and Unkn0wn(who is playing today btw, he just lost his MK for a while lol) want to do it wednesday too then I will just sit this one out.

What is the canadian timezone btw?

I cant do the night before thursday man sorry. If n9 and Unkn0wn(who is playing today btw, he just lost his MK for a while lol) want to do it wednesday too then I will just sit this one out.

What is the canadian timezone btw?

Most the cannucks are on EST

Hey Luxu1, Squirrelpion, and Tama Tones join the TRMK room when you are ready pleaes. thanks and good luck.

Results

Zoidberg747 vs. Squirrel: 2-0 Squirrel
Zoidberg747 vs. Luxu1: 2-0 luxu1
Johnny Rook vs. Squirrel: 2-0 squirrel
Johnny Rook vs. Luxu1: 2-0 Luxu1
N9 vs. Squirrel: 2-1 n9
n9 vs. Luxu1: 2-1 n9

Good games guys, they were pretty close. Just couldnt get past that Raka and Smoke.

Results

Good games guys, they were pretty close. Just couldnt get past that Raka and Smoke.

They won 14-4 eh? I'll do the final points tomorrow but that's much need points they needed.

Results

So at 14-4, that means Texas came away with 14 points/6 games = 2.3 points

USA came away with 4 points/6 games = 0.7 points

Big scoring from Texas this time round, this will probably propel them into second place, however, 4 more teams all have a game in hand, with Virginia and Canada playing tonight.

I'm perplexed as to why you're not using Baraka yourself, and I couldnt believe you picked Ermac against my Baraka in our match up.

Okay, BEATDOWNMAO is the new Captain of Team Virginia.

++UPDATE++
Table updated, go check it out!
1st Virginia
2nd Texas
3rd USA
4th D.South
5th EU
6th Canada

Last edited:
The Ermac thing was sort of a split second thing as I have been working on him. Obviously it was the wrong decision.

And I used him against luxu1 and Squirrel, I switched after they both figured me out though. Tried to mix it up, maybe need to stop doing thatXD

iVital, spoke to my team who are all more than ready for Wednesday. I think Tesus messaged me last night about when the fight was.

Remember, we have to do this by wednesday at the latest, as the next set of fights start the thursday following. Thanks.

Travokane has crappy internet, anyone against him using my gamertag? I suppose we could keep swapping g hard drives but that might take to long.

The Ermac thing was sort of a split second thing as I have been working on him. Obviously it was the wrong decision.

And I used him against luxu1 and Squirrel, I switched after they both figured me out though. Tried to mix it up, maybe need to stop doing thatXD

ERmacs my best character dude. Ask me stuff ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.