The Official Team Battle Thread Jan 2012- Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
A reminder that the following matches are taking place tomorrow (Sunday), so Captains, contact each other here, XBL, whichever is likely to get a response:

Team Dirty South vs Team EU
Team USA vs Team Texas
Team Canada vs Team Virginia

EDIT: Anyone that doesn't show up will receive a loss and the other team will receive full points.

Last edited:
Did you guys schedule a specific time? I know you, gutz and mofat were ready yesterday. Hopefully you guys get your matches done today.

Nope, but we played already. GutZ has the scores =D

Sooo ready to fight that jade :bird:

So how did it go last night? Who won the majority of games?

... I have a feeling we lost, But still thats not the reason I wanted to join. I joined to improve my self as a player and have fun.

Mofats Kitana is god like, our matches were close and intense but I still won 2-0

vs Eclipse I went Sub zero he counterpicked with Sindel... The most frustrating match of my entire life :laugh:. had to put sub zero's rush down into play and got the win, I got to confident and chose Mileena the next match instead of staying with Sub lost that match and we re matched Mileena v Sektor and he won. 2-1

vs GutZ First match was Scorpion(me) v Sub (Gutz) Won by a risky wake up take down :laugh: He guessed right most of the time when I got the vortex on him. He took it home with Kung loa though 2-1.

Amazing matches from all of team Canada =D

Gutz sent me a message saying iViTal and I won buy a hair

Holy shit! o_O

... I have a feeling we lost, But still thats not the reason I wanted to join. I joined to improve my self as a player and have fun.

Mofats Kitana is god like, our matches were close and intense but I still won 2-0

vs Eclipse I went Sub zero he counterpicked with Sindel... The most frustrating match of my entire life :laugh:. had to put sub zero's rush down into play and got the win, I got to confident and chose Mileena the next match instead of staying with Sub lost that match and we re matched Mileena v Sektor and he won. 2-1

vs GutZ First match was Scorpion(me) v Sub (Gutz) Won by a risky wake up take down :laugh: He guessed right most of the time when I got the vortex on him. He took it home with Kung loa though 2-1.

Amazing matches from all of team Canada =D

Holy shit! o_O

iVital vs MoFaT 2-0 (3 points to iVital, 0 to MoFaT)
iVital vs Eclipse 1-2 (1 point to iVital, 2 to Eclipse)
iVital vs GUTZ 1-2 (1 point to iVital, 2 to GUTZ)

I need BUDDS scores as well. 23-22 sounds way too high considering there was just 5 of you.

So far that is 5 points to D South, 4 points to Canada.

Gutz sent me a message saying iViTal and I won buy a hair

23-22 Dirty South

23-22 is impossible as there was just 5 of you. Only a total of 18 points was there, not 45.

I have iVitals, I need yours now.

I'd appreciate if BOTH CAPTAINS kept scores rather then one person in future, as I now have to work out the real score and chase up how well Budd did. Jesus..

Last edited:
So the score should be 10-8 dirty south right

Yes sir, 10-8 is right.

I'll do the league table in a lil while, but that probably puts you in 2nd place now.

Okay, for Virginia, 10 wins divided by 6 games = 1.67, rounded up to 1.7. Team Canada get 8 wins divided by 6 games which equates to 1.33, rounded to 1.3.

Last edited:
Okay a couple of things guys.

GUTZ is the new Captain of Team Canada. Apparantly MoFaT hadn't even informed his team about when their matches would be, so if you need to talk to Team Canada or organise matches, speak to GUTZNGORE on XBL as he will always pick up messages there.

Now, he also made a suggestion which I thought I should run by everyone, see what they think.

He thinks that for smaller teams, it might be fairer if they got to play another game. For instance, in a battle where its 4 vs 3, the team with 3 guys gets a chance to play once more, to make things even. Who would play who can be sorted out later, but what say you guys? It could give Texas a chance to get a bit more momentum going. Thoughts? I think it could be a good idea.

1 vote from Budd

+++UPDATE+++ League table annotated, all Round 1 matches played, go see how well you're doing!

Last edited:
Treadmill, Mike, BeatDown and Travo vs GUTZ, Shujinki, MoFaT and Eclipse should be an awesome encounter.

Be good if some of those games were recorded guys.

Hey Team Texas, when do you guys want to play? Just give me a time so I can get on, most of the day I will be doing homework lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.