The Official Team Battle Thread Jan 2012- Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site is a joke. I literally have no idea how this is a mortal kombat web site. Look at the front page thread topics on any given day. How many have to do with gameplau, match UPS, strategy, or anything dealing with new tech? Now how many have to do with who's sexy, who'd you rather, rate the signature, forum games, etc.?

Ppl have fun with that and that is fine but Flagg running these tournaments was the last legitimate competitive mortal kombat related topic on this site. Check the character forums, they are dead. Flagg is gone, saix is gone, I'm gone, Gutz is gone, and the competitive scene is nearly gone here.

There are ppl left here who are actively improving how they play, I get that. But this is not the site for mortal kombat. Check Tym. Every hour there are threads outlining new tech, strategy, or match up discussions. Not here, because its all memes and high schoolers screaming at each other.

And don't dare speak up or you'll get banned,as I'm sure I'm about to.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I kind of agree. Its kliq site. Do you recommend any other sites? Ive been using TYM sporadically and MKSecrets to try improve my UMK3. Although i haven't played MK as much recently.

I got hooked on Batman AC and annoying people on WWE 12 joining tag team matches and getting my self a DQ so my partner has to take on two people on his own and irish whipping them up the ramp so no one can win. The games to bad to care about competitiveness.

This is a fan site numb nuts.
It was NEVER said that this site was competitive

No one goes to complain at TYM about the lack of fan fiction because TYM clearly describes itself as a competitve site.

TRMK isn't a "joke", its a casual site.

I agree with BBBLP, Yea it's cool to see a gameplay thread every blue moon but this more of a casual site. If its a joke why join in the first place? You named other competitive websites and I'm sure they host tourneys more frequently than flagg did here.

Hey guys remember the time I said that it was cool if that is what ppl wanted to do? Maybe you stopped reading after the first sentence. I have no delusions of this tournament being anything but for fun either. But look how it turned out. It's a joke to me because 95% of what's on here is a literal home. I don't mean a waste of time...its literally all jokes. Memes etc. Have fun kiddos. Don't get all sassy bblp, I've got no problem with you at all. You want to take personal offense have at it. My point is a few ppl wanted to have some clean competitive fun and it turned into a joke.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Since everyone is bleeding from their genitals, I am gonna close this, at least until people learn to chill out.

If you don't like TRMK, sorry to hear that, but no one is forcing you to be here. If you have some ideas that you think would improve the place, we have a section where you can leave your suggestions, so feel free to use it. If you are going to complain about no competitive updates, yet be a person who never provides anything in that category....probably not smart to complain about it in the first place.

Sorry to everyone who was being mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.