The Official Team Battle Thread Jan 2012- Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know for this week, your thursday battle is tonight?

Tonight?! It says Wednesday on the front page though??? I have no problem doing this, just glad I read this and didn't go out tonight. MIIIIIKKKEEE!!!!! I kind of hope it's tonight so it doesn't interfere with my local play.

Last edited:
Tonight?! It says Wednesday on the front page though??? I have no problem doing this, just glad I read this and didn't go out tonight. MIIIIIKKKEEE!!!!! I kind of hope it's tonight so it doesn't interfere with my local play.

My bad, it does. Talk to Mike, he's the one that's changed the dates..not sure what he has sorted out with Luxu1 crew.

Once I get my work schedule I will post it, I am not back to work until the ninth, but my hours tend to be all over the place, but I will let you guys know week by week.

Luxul and I have decided we will play tomorrow at 7pm (CST, 8pm EST). Expected missing members : Travokane & Tama Tones.

I will sit this one out to make it fair for 2v2. I play both Squirrel and Luxul all the time >_<

Luxul and I have decided we will play tomorrow at 7pm (CST, 8pm EST). Expected missing members : Travokane & Tama Tones.

I will sit this one out to make it fair for 2v2. I play both Squirrel and Luxul all the time >_<

But if they beat all 3 of you, they would get more points and vice versa. Anyone sitting out only stops both teams from scoring more points but its your call.

Wasn't the whole point of changing the date was for you to play? btw Happy Birthday

So Flagg, as soon as I get home(4:30 CST) Im going to hop on and try and rally everyone together. So if Johnny, Unknown, or n9195v are reading this, be prepared near that time(I will send a message tonight just in case). Im assuming you all could be on at that time?

Saix88 vs Luxul 2-0
Saix88 vs Squirrel 1-2
Treadmill vs Luxul 2-0
Treadmill vs Squirrel 2-0
Mikemetroid vs Luxul 2-0
Mikemetroid vs Squirrel 2-0

Saix88 vs Luxul 2-0
Saix88 vs Squirrel 1-2
Treadmill vs Luxul 2-0
Treadmill vs Squirrel 2-0
Mikemetroid vs Luxul 2-0
Mikemetroid vs Squirrel 2-0

A quick glance looks like Team Virginia got 16 points and Texas got 2.

I'll update the table when I get in.

So Flagg, as soon as I get home(4:30 CST) Im going to hop on and try and rally everyone together. So if Johnny, Unknown, or n9195v are reading this, be prepared near that time(I will send a message tonight just in case). Im assuming you all could be on at that time?

Im out tonight with workmates, I completely forgot. I should be home about 11 - 11.30pm which I think is 5-5.30 pm CST your time.

Is this alright? I'll be letting my team mates know, so in the event I dont get home for that, they'll have to play without me. I'll let pink i zeppelin know so if there's an issue, it would be best to MSG him.

+++UPDATE+++

It's only one match, but the League table has been updated!

I hope Canada and D.South know they are playing tonight and have contacted each other....

Well I add you all, it is 3 central here. I do not have to work tonight but I do have to run and get some groceries at some point, but either post on here if I am not online. Send me a private message because that will beep as an email on my phone then I can play.

Can we reschedule it for tomorrow? I'm not allowed to be on during the week days and really hate to take the risk of losing my Xbox for weeks.. Is that cool with you guys @ Team Canada? :)

Budd said he could play tomorrow, Just waiting on Tesus to respond :X

Status
Not open for further replies.