The Official Team Battle Thread Jan 2012- Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to speak for treadmill, but he isn't complaining one bit, he is just saying it's ridiculous.
That is complaining, lol.

Edit: Kano's Up ball is punished by low pokes at the very least. I get punished using upball all the time bro, you just got to time it right.

Nope, recovers to quick for a U+4 or a ball roll. I will just another upball or a full combo.

well since this is a fighting game and x can be beat by y, if I up ball just low sweep me and bait out the up ball...

hate to tell you this but sz slide can go under projectiles, so that whole time I was throwing knives you could have timed it right and did a slide.

well since this is a fighting game and x can be beat by y, if I up ball just low sweep me and bait out the up ball...

...... why would I sweep, you back on the ground to upball again. I have an Idea on how to punish it. But im keeping it a secret until out next match :rolleyes:

...... why would I sweep, you back on the ground to upball again. I have an Idea on how to punish it. But im keeping it a secret until out next match :rolleyes:

like I said if I do x you do y....if you sweep and I would upball again, hell block and sweep me again. This is why discussing fighting games is stupid as **** because you can talk about it, but doing is completely different.

Flagg is going to be so happy when he wakes up lmao!

I was thinking the same thing xD

like I said if I do x you do y....if you sweep and I would upball again, hell block and sweep me again. This is why discussing fighting games is stupid as **** because you can talk about it, but doing is completely different.

Well to an extent it is, I can't go face the above average player with basic knowledge of the game I would get blowned up trying to get my 3 bar 56% combo. Know your match up is a huge thing. Knowing whats punishable, safe of block, not safe, and mix ups are a key thing

(You better read this while listening to this)

Quit this salty shit. Everyone needs to calm down. Lets all party and fight to our last breath!

Seriously though, everyone needs to take online with a grain of salt, I too get pissed as shit when I ****ing lose to something so aggravating like a simple mixup.

Keep up the great matches everyone. This tourney is definitely showing that TYM and MKU aren't the only ones with skilled players.

Now whos ready to get dick punched?
tumblr_l1965sJrnX1qa1er0o1_500.jpg

n9 said he could not play Canada tonight, so it looks like they swept us. Good games.

Maybe something saix said might be useful. Since Texas only has two members, maybe they could join either USA or D south. Or maybe we could merge USA, D South, and Texas, and that would leave us with as much members regularly showing as Team EU(Me, Johnny, Vital, Squirrel, and luxu1) and Budd, Tesus and n9 could fill in if necessary. If not let me know if I need to find one or two more members.

This time I am asking n9 and Johnny ahead of time when they can play Thursday, so HOPEFULLY we will have our full team against VA.

Im with Zoid on this one again, merging D.south and USA. So people not playing wouldn't be a problem anymore and I dont have to fight a insane baraka :afraid:

edit: dammit, gota fight flagg's :cry:

I like the idea of a merge as well. Gives a little more flexibility then dependence.

I am off Thursday so I am good, I just have plans that night so I may have to bounce at 10pm central time.

***** please....

any who treadmill clearly stated he was salty as im mad but gg, other wise he would just be on a rant *not representing him, but just as I took it*

I swear fighting games are liking arguing what's better apples or oranges. GJ zoid you beat him 2-0 here is a ****in sticker and a trophy for the most ridiculous win in the world.

really pink, yawn? As if actually salty people announce they are salty...SERIOUSLY?! I'm pissed someone would say something as yawn so stupidly. We can go down this path if you want, actually let's do that, hey you beat one person out of 4, you beat me once with your cyrax, and then you used kenshi vs jade which jade can practically do nothing against, yet I did, did you know at the end when jade says ha ha ha, she yawns...

I'm so fed up with dealing with people on this site and people online...holy ****in shit.
wow dude thats alot of anger :D

i don't really know why this tier and online complaining, raging and hating

all of us agreed to this kind of tournament knowing that mk online is like it is (an unplayable game)
far worse against people from opposite sides of the world that you have to match up at specific times

but still i gg everyone i play against
clearly you lose or win with something you normally wouldn't but still there should be no room for complaining at least here

and cyrax's resets are really old news
if mk was a different game we would complain about something else

and cyrax's resets are really old news
if mk was a different game we would complain about something else
that why i said "yawn" in my post, i didn't mean to come over disrespectfull but complaining about cyrax's resets is something that has been discussed so many times that its getting boring now. Yeah resets are in the game, do i think they are justified? No. But they are in there just like jaxs 100% corner combo, smokes 100%reset combo, and so on. You just have to deal with it.

that why i said "yawn" in my post, i didn't mean to come over disrespectfull but complaining about cyrax's resets is something that has been discussed so many times that its getting boring now. Yeah resets are in the game, do i think they are justified? No. But they are in there just like jaxs 100% corner combo, smokes 100%reset combo, and so on. You just have to deal with it.

This is exactly my problem. ppl know they are broken. Then choose the char, BECAUSE of them. Dude I'm legit not mad. I just think resets are a joke.

And who was saying that one bar is super risky for the resets, you have hot to be kidding me.

Oh pink your shang was awesome by the way.

Sorry. 10char.

Okay, now that everyone got the salt off their chest and made up by exchanging handjobs, let's get back to this tournie.

Ivital and Zoid, here is what I will do. I will put iVital and co. into USA. I will combine USA and D Souths points, divide by 2 and that will be your points.

I know Lux and Squirrel will prefer to do their own thing still.

Status
Not open for further replies.