The Official Team Battle Thread Jan 2012- Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! i missed you by an hour. my bad dude, i tried. i got caught up if some b.s. today.

Sorry Flagg, team EU, and squirrel. I ended up being super busy today and completely overlooked our matches. I hope we can sort something out from this.

GutznGore vs. Zoidberg747 2-0 Gutz
RIPCrowley vs. Zoidberg747 2-0 Crowley
Cosmic Eclipse vs. Zoidberg747 2-0 Cosmic

They were really close though. The last one vs. Gore was by one hit.

JOHNNY READ THIS. Canada is willing to play you if you get on tonight or tomorrow. Letting you know. Same with n919.

tomorrow at 7 or 8 pm est?

Ask Gutz. This is simply to give you guys a chance to play them, otherwise they beat us 9-0. I personally dont care(This is mainly for matchup experience tbh) but if you guys want to play, since it is cool with gutz, you can arrange it with him.

Score ATM with Team USA.

Rip Crowley (2) vs Zoidberg (0)
Cosmic (2) vs Zoidberg (0)
GUTZ (2) vs Zoidberg (0)

Cosmic (2) vs Johnny Rook (0)
Shujinkydink (2) vs Johnny Rook (0)
GUTZ (2) vs Johnny Rook (0)

GGs to all, if you need to get in touch with me add GUTZnG0RE (o is a zero).

Ok great games, Team Canada is legit.

0-2 Shujinky
0-2 Cosmic
0-2 Gutz

They took it all, I had a couple near matches, had to throw that in so it does not sound so embarrassing, because it was. Thanks for all the tips and tricks Canada, looking forward to playing later.

Texas, you need to let me know today, when you can play us. I need an exact time. Three or four times I've asked my team to come online only for the other team not to show up.

i see you are six hours ahead of us, i'm going to try with all my might to get a hold of lux around 2ish here. it should be around 8 or 9 pm your time if that is cool with yall. if i can't get ahold of jake i'll take you all on! come at me bros! hahaha thanks for the double extension man, you have the patience of a saint.

i see you are six hours ahead of us, i'm going to try with all my might to get a hold of lux around 2ish here. it should be around 8 or 9 pm your time if that is cool with yall. if i can't get ahold of jake i'll take you all on! come at me bros! hahaha thanks for the double extension man, you have the patience of a saint.

I should be around and so should a couple of the others. See you then, mate.

Flagg, we can't change the time to around 6PM EST?

and Beatdown and I are playing at 8PM EST <_< so dont add the loss yet, Im going to be home.. but not early in the day

and Beatdown and I are playing at 8PM EST <_< so dont add the loss yet, Im going to be home.. but not early in the day

Christ, your last post said you can't play and now you can? I'll be online tonight. 6pm EST is 11pm my time. You better be there.

I will be able to fight dirty south this Sunday, so Zoid, we should round up everyone and see if we can do what we did with Team Eu, that went flawlessly. When I get a chance I post the rest of my schedule. It is all over the wall this week.

Wait what? I may not be able to play, I made plans when you said you weren't playing...

Match results:

Texas (Squirrel, Lux) vs Europe (cactus flagg, fr stack, shura)

Luxu1 vs cactus flagg: 1-2
Luxu1 vs fr stack: 2-0
Luxu1 vs Shura30: 0-2

Squirrel vs cactus flagg: 2-1
Squirrel vs fr stack: 2-1
Squirrel vs Shura30: 0-2

Texas 8 points vs EU 11 points

Final score: Texas 8/6 = 1.2, EU 11/6 = 1.8

Summary: Some really good games. My last match with Lux came down to the last hit between Skarlet and Baraka and I really thought he had me. Played Squirrel, picked CSZ against Smoke, big mistake. 1-0 Squirrel. Picked Kano, pulled it back to 1-1 but by the 3rd game Squirrel had me sussed, so 2-1 to him.

Awesome games guys :D

Team D South (iVital) vs Team EU (cactus flagg, fr stack, shura30)

iVital vs cactus flagg: 2-0
iVital vs fr stack: 2-0
iVital vs Shura: 0-2

DSouth 6 points EU 3 points

Final score: D South 6/3 = 2 , EU 3/3 = 1

iVital was a proper 1 man army tonight and literally was a mind reader. First used Baraka, which is actually a 5:5 with Mileena but that didnt work on this occasion, switched to Kano who had a similiar fate. Well played imme, your Mileena has got way better since we last met.

+++League Table updated.+++

Despite their loss, Texas have crept into 1st place, however 4 other teams still have a game in hand. With the exception of USA, all teams despite their places are all close to each other in points.

Status
Not open for further replies.