The Official Team Battle Thread Jan 2012- Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
7pm EST is like, Midnight in the UK. Can you not get on at all at any other time on Saturday? At a push I might be able to arrange that time. If you ask very nicely, Team VA may let you restart your match, or they may want whatever wins they took off Tesus yesterday.

EDIT: Going to be a busy weekend for all the teams actually. After next Thursday, the League will officially be halfway through as everyone will have played each other once at that point.

EDIT II: Virginia, we are scheduled to play you on Sunday, but Sundays are sometimes difficult for Shura. If he cant make it, would Monday be okay? I've messaged my team our fixtures so i'll know who can play where and when later today.

Last edited:
How about before 2PM EST?

That's probably better.

I've messaged my team today about our weekend fixtures, so i'll get a better idea of time frames later today, but i'll let you know when I know (should be later today).

I'm fine with continuing to play dirty south Saturday night. Ivital, will 8pm Saturday work for you?

Flagg, I'm pretty sure Monday won't be a problem, especially since it's a holiday. Does 7pm eastern time work for you?

Wait, You mean before 2PM EST on saturday or Friday?

Friday is going to be a busy day for me, after 7PM EST im free...

Saturday is like a free day, im most likely to be available any time of the day.

Edit: 8PM is a good time beatdown =D

Haha, guys remember that GMT time is EST +5 hours.

Me, Stack, Shura and the boys are usually online from about 9pm till around midnight, sometimes later...so i'll let you know. Usually when I see you on in the evenings, they are on as well.

EDIT: iVital, around 2pm your time on Saturday, but i'll let you know for sure later today.

Haha, guys remember that GMT time is EST +5 hours.

Me, Stack, Shura and the boys are usually online from about 9pm till around midnight, sometimes later...so i'll let you know. Usually when I see you on in the evenings, they are on as well.

EDIT: iVital, around 2pm your time on Saturday, but i'll let you know for sure later today.

I understand, but treadmill has a baby so the later the better. If everyone makes sure they are on at 7pm est exactly then it should take a maximum of 30 minutes to play.

Guys just let me know when, I can usually squeeze a couple matches in even with the baby, but yes the later the better.

Also Monday works for me.

Mike I never grow tired of hearing you scream "WHAT THE F***!!!" during our matches.

You play on the mic with him but not me :( I need a shot and a beer...

BTW mike, I can't tell in your avatar if that's a strangers hand since it's a completely different color than you and you look pretty pissed off at them for touching your glasses.

You play on the mic with him but not me :( I need a shot and a beer...

BTW mike, I can't tell in your avatar if that's a strangers hand since it's a completely different color than you and you look pretty pissed off at them for touching your glasses.

Don't threaten me with a good time!

I will be back on tonight around 1 am, or try to get on now here in a second if Canada is still around. Tried getting a hold of Gutz & mofatt last night but nothing.

I don't want to sound like a dick, but you're suppose to play our team and mike is still on. Ivital, your captain never really got back to me about a set date. This tournament from the get go announced the dates we would be playing, so people should have known better. I think if we rescheduled mike would be the only one able to play and I don't think it's right to penalize my team when we were ready for the SCHEDULED date. Sorry to put the load on you tesus.

Oh good God whatever. The only scheduled date I ever saw for my team was January 8th, and I was on all afternoon that day. If that's the case I think either way we look at it we were both (teams) almost a week late. Vital just pretty much explained to me how this thing worked as far as points and who I play just yesterday. And it's not really a load, just a few misunderstandings... didn't wanna seem defensive or anything.

And saix I did get your inboxes but I saw em like 20 mins too late lol.

I message everyone I'm supposed to play. I spoke to both yesterday, that said to play on friday, at a time that passed over an hour ago.

This is what puts me off hosting future tournies. Running around chasing everyone all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.