The Official Team Battle Thread Jan 2012- Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesus it says you are viewing the thread, I've sent you several PM's and XBL messages please get on!!! Mike entered the room as soon as you left...

Tesus it says you are viewing the thread, I've sent you several PM's and XBL messages please get on!!! Mike entered the room as soon as you left...

Oh shit... sorry, Vital got on and I said screw it. I feel like I should just leave the rest of the playing to him and whoever else is on the team. I'm so bad.

Oh shit... sorry, Vital got on and I said screw it. I feel like I should just leave the rest of the playing to him and whoever else is on the team. I'm so bad.

I don't want to sound like a dick, but you're suppose to play our team and mike is still on. Ivital, your captain never really got back to me about a set date. This tournament from the get go announced the dates we would be playing, so people should have known better. I think if we rescheduled mike would be the only one able to play and I don't think it's right to penalize my team when we were ready for the SCHEDULED date. Sorry to put the load on you tesus.

Alright I am going to try and contact Team Canada tonight and see when we can reschedule. Hopefully Gutz let them knew we werent playing and my team doesnt look like no shows.

Yea, but we never set a specific time to play and he was not able to play the next day.

In pm's I put out times and you said you had to check with your team and never made a confirmation, I mentioned changing it to friday, but stating I could not play and later finding out nobody else on my team could not play, but did not state it to you because I never heard from you again. Being Thursday I had to take the initiative to contact tesus since he was the only one capable of playing. We can take this to judge flagg if you want...

What I'm trying to say is we never agreed to moving the date, correct? Therefore the match would still stand for Thursday, because there are SET times for this tournament.

How are you able to work, but not able to play a video game for 15 minutes? Sounds like taxation without representation.

Shiiiiit why don't we just put the whole tournament on pause?! You haven't even played Europe and now you want to have two matches delayed?!

I just woke up before realising I'm not working till this evening. Which brings me to my first point, Texas vs EU may start without me. Lux can play my guys if I'm not back and be a done deal, or if him and Squirrel want to wait I'll be back ASAP, then they can play against me. I'm going into work early today so hopefully I can get back for the matches. I just totally forgot, sorry guys!

Now, Team D South.. I'm confused as to what happened. Is ivital still playing or was Tesus vs Saix and Treadmill the only registered matches? If that is the case, VA just won flawless with max points as I believe no one on their team dropped a game.

IVital, like I said before, I'd rather compromise then be a hardcase. You need to speak more! Are the weekends personally better for you to play because I can change dates if you like for the rest of the tournie. And do you want to play my team still or accept the loss?

Tesus, for the record those guys you played are very good. The players in this tournie are all of a high quality, so don't sweat it man. Stick at it :D

Last edited:
I still want to play your team, and beatdown I can't play on weekdays... if I get caught that's a whole weekend without xbox plus when the tournament first started I had to put my old TV in the living room making it harder to play any game.. people would watch TV all day, yes the dumbass reality shows that are the same each year.. now I got my own TV back.

Okay, do you want to play my team this Saturday then? Im off from work and as im planning on a holiday to America this summer, i'd rather stay in and save money then go out spunking it all up the wall. To cut a long story short, I will be around this weekend.

So it's EU vs Texas tonight, EU vs D South on Saturday and EU vs VA this Sunday, barring date changes.

Okay iVital, i've adjusted the Fixtures so your Thursday matches are now on a Saturday.

EU will be expecting to fight you on Saturday. I suggest you either conclude or restart your contest with VA tonight or tomorrow, either way you're going to be a busy boy over the next 3 days as you will also have potentially two battles on Saturday, and a third one on the Sunday (so you're upto date with everyone else).

Don't not turn up to either encounter, cause I will give out max points to your opponants and penalise Team D South.

Can't say fairer than that, eh?

Thanks for the chance to catch up, and I dont care how many matches I have, its for fun and the love of competitive MK 8)

I will jusy copy your post send it to Tesus, around what time (EST) will you be online? I get off around 7PM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.