The Official Team Battle Thread Jan 2012- Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand, these people are always on here, on xbox, always playing mk but can't find time to play 4 matches that were planned out weeks in advance? Dude I work 40 hrs a week AND have a baby, I still find enough time to play the games I committed to.

I don't understand, these people are always on here, on xbox, always playing mk but can't find time to play 4 matches that were planned out weeks in advance? Dude I work 40 hrs a week AND have a baby, I still find enough time to play the games I committed to.

Its a joke matea. Well they're two hours late now and half my team have gone to bed. By rights my team should get full points for this but believe it or not that sucks because I don't want any freebies or concesions. I'm going to bed myself now.

This team are also supposed to be playing yours Thursday night.

Last edited:
Its a joke matea. Well they're two hours late now and half my team have gone to bed. By rights my team should get full points for this but believe it or not that sucks because I don't want any freebies or concesions. I'm going to bed myself now.

This team are also supposed to be playing yours Thursday night.

I messaged ivital yesterday and he said he has to check with his teams availability. Still waiting on a reply to an actual time since it is for tomorrow night.

....Budd won't be able to play because of personal things going on in his family, I had to work today.. and doing homework right now. Im sorry I let you down flagg. =/

I have to work tomorrow also.. leaving nothing but Tesus to play. This is so frustrating.. Got my ass handed to me the first tournament, Had to sit back the second one.. and now I can barley play this one.

So you can only effectivel play at weekends? That's going to give a lot of teams free points if that is the case..

Team EU get 3 points, DS get 0 which will take EU top. Really didn't want to go top this way if I'm honest. But then if you can't playing against BeatDown's team, that's going to be a full 3 points for them as well.

Anywho, Lux if you want to play our battles tonight let me know and ill alert the boys.

I don't even know what to say...at the least tesus should play everyone to represent your team. I've sent Tesus a message, so hopefully he can play us tonight. Sorry to hear about Budd's family.

Last edited:
iVital, would it make life easier if your matches were always on Saturdays and Sundays?

I'd be willing to still play EU vs D South this Saturday instead of the forfiet so no one needs lose out on points or get a free pass. But you will need to give me your word that you'll be there.

My condolences to Budd, I hope nothing bad has happened. I had a family tragedy over christmas so I can empathise if something bad has happened.

Just spoke to Squirrel, EU vs Tecas will take place at this time tmo.

Incidently, what has been arranged with the other 4 teams?

I don't know what's happening...are we playing tonight

No F'in idea...

Give me points!!!
b1230787-6481-4998-b32f-b5b5425b0fb6.gif

I'm ready...

Oh and saix that pic is amazing.

My XBL isn't connecting for some reason. Is mike on? I asked tesus if we can push the time because I didn't know if you and mike would be ready at short notice. I was thinking 9 or 10? IF you are both on and want to get it over with you can with tesus. I don't know why my XBL sometimes does this...

Status
Not open for further replies.