Resident Evil 1-5 and everything in between =)

I heard about that a while ago, don't know the details. Would be pretty awesome though, a "Mercs 3D" type game but for consoles, with popular maps and characters, and me hoping for Carlos to be one of them.

I tried to Google it and found nothing.

Anyways, I'm really diggin' Barry in this game so far. He's an old Badass, and they brought back his Magnum. I squealed after finding out about it lol. The "Now who's the master of unlocking" line had me rolling..

I miss Jeel :c

I might have to give REV2 a shot at some point. I'm actually glad that it's in episodes so if I don't like the first episode at least I wont feel bad for spending a full $65 on it like I did with RE6.

Since you guys know me pretty well, do you guys think that I'd at least decently enjoy it?

Resident Evil 0 has been announced for PS3,4 PC, XB360 and XB1 ,

my code veronica fan art
code_veronica_by_jill_valentine666-d8wty2d.png

i would rather wait for RE7, seems like 5 was the last of the good games, sure it wasn't scary but it was still a great way to end the chris storyline which was ruined by that horrible RE6.

5? Hell no, 4 was the last good RE game. I'm more hyped for the 0 remake than the possible announcement of RE7 at E3 this year.

I still have Resident Evil Remake and Zero for Wii and it's awesome. Got RE Remake Remaster for PS4 and it was even better. Can't wait for RE0. I'd love if they did a remake (or even a port) of Resident Evil Outbreak to PS4 and reactivate the online playing. That was one of my favorite RE's ever.

I like Resident Evil 5. Sure the AI was bad, but it was fun seeing the older characters like Chris, Jill and Wesker back. Resident Evil was never scary to me really. Most people played Resident Evil at a young age and that cause them to get scared. When you are older, you don't scared by things seeing that you know that it's fiction. I did enjoy Revelations and I still yet to play the second game.

I wanted to like RE6 and I give up half way through. The game was a big let down to me and I've been a fan since the third grade back in 1999.