Resident Evil 1-5 and everything in between =)

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

It's like a time paradox will happen if chris and Leon are ever in the same game lol.

I also have this feeling Ada and Jill will never meet. (In story)

It's like a time paradox will happen if chris and Leon are ever in the same game lol.

I also have this feeling Ada and Jill will never meet. (In story)

Eh, I'm fine with Ada and Jill not meeting in story. I wont kill Ada though. I <3 Ada.

My thoughts of the game that I posted on DeviantArt:

Alright just to start off I'm a HUGE Resident Evil fan. I love the series because the gameplay is great and the story is so in depth and well done.

For those that don't know about Resident Evil: ORC's plot, the plot is that the game is a what-if scenario. You play as Umbrella's special operatives in story mode and your goal is to eliminate all of the evidence that would let people figure out that Umbrella started to zombie outbreak (in RE1, 2, and 2). This includes killing survivors! Yeah you heard it right, you will be playing as the baddest of the bad.

Well that's story mode which of course is going to have coop since there are 6 types of characters/classes in the game.

Vector (Recon)
Lupo (Assault)
Beltway (Explosives)
Four Eyes (Field scientist)
Bertha (Medic)
Spectre (Surveillance)

So after hearing all this I was like "Well it seems cool. I'm going to get it either way because it is a Resident Evil game."

But then the multiplayer trailer came out and hero mode was announced.

THIS IS WHY I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GAME

Hero mode is a multiplayer game mode where each team (U.S.S [Umbrella Security Service] and the US Special Forces) have to protect their iconic characters to win.

Each team has 4 iconic characters who true Resident Evil fans will be able to recognize all of them:

For the US Special Forces:
Leon S. Kennedy
Jill Valentine
Carlos Oliveira
Claire Redfield

For the U.S.S:
Ada Wong
HUNK
Nicholai Ginovaef
Lone Wolf (A highly trained soldier/pilot)

Here is the trailer for hero mode characters:

I cannot wait because the idea of playing with iconic RE characters at your side is awesome and I cannot wait to play as Leon. Resident Evil 4 was my first Resident Evil game so Leon has always been my favorite character. It is going to be odd seeing Ada shooting at Leon though.

All the heroes have their special abilities that I can't wait for all to be revealed. Maybe characters like Leon and Jill will have special tools because I believe HUNK is going to have a invisibility/speed ability like Vector's. Hopefully Leon, Jill, Claire, and Carlos will receive abilities to balance out with Umbrella's special attacks.

What bothers me is that Lone Wolf is basically a place holder because they probably couldn't think of anyone else to put on the U.S.S. Don't get me wrong, playing as Wesker would be awesome but it wouldn't make much sense ALTHOUGH wasn't Wesker trying to escape Raccoon City in the Umbrella Chronicles? So it could have worked if he was in his S.T.A.R.S uniform maybe.

I can't wait for all the noobs who roll in and have no idea who Carlos, Nicholai, and HUNK are. They are going to complain that they have to play as them when in reality they should be happy that they didn't get Lone Wolf.

So all in all, I am very excited for the release because of Hero Mode. The game looks like it requires a lot of teamwork and I love those types of games. There is no "I" in team. When I get the game I will probably do a review for youtube since I got a new camcorder.

U.S.S: "Failure is not an option."

So I just got Re4 HD and I couldn't be more happy with my purchase.

But I stopped playing and restarted a section of the game because not a single box of ammo was appearing for me. Just money money money. I hate when that happens...

@Nemesis: If you have the firepower fight him. Otherwise NO lol run

Just wanted to say I am STOKED for this game. Just finished paying off the special edition of it and I cannot wait for March!

I have only owned/bought RE5 and it was badass once I got into it, and even more when i did a glitch with infinite amounts of money so I upgraded every weapen to its maximum proefficiences

if anyponyy wants to know how to do it feel free to ask

I haven't played Code Veronica in YEARS so I got it as soon as it was on PSN. I have a bunch of games I am working on so CV had to go on the backburner a bit but I started to play and, wow, I totally forget a lot of what to do further in the game (I just started the second half as Chris).

I totally forgot about the random scanners and the red Hunters.

Booooo.

The only thing I ever hated about this game (besides Steve) is going to the same places 8000 times.

20050114l.jpg

For real lol why couldn't we just jack all of his weaponry?

20050114l.jpg

For real lol why couldn't we just jack all of his weaponry?

It takes the challenge out of it! I'm glad they got rid of The Merchant though in RE5. A random guy who sells shit is kinda lame imo. A shop like RE5 was fine with me.

@Nemesis: If you have the firepower fight him. Otherwise NO lol run

Yeah I got my ass handed to me. I thought I could take him but nope. Access denied.

It takes the challenge out of it! I'm glad they got rid of The Merchant though in RE5. A random guy who sells shit is kinda lame imo. A shop like RE5 was fine with me.

Yeah I got my ass handed to me. I thought I could take him but nope. Access denied.

Lol but I always wondered who old you the guns in RE5. It never explained where you got them from.

And yeah I remember taking on Nemesis even when I bought the infinite gattling gun ammo. By the time I would rev it up he'd punch me right in the face.

Resident Evil Gun Survivor scared me alot. Frightening game. My sister smashed it to bits with a hammer because it scared her so much. I think Castle Wolfenstein was very frightening also. Ghouls and Ghosts has its moments too.

I didn't mind the Merchant. His gear saved my ass a few times =)

Still rather random, though, and not really REish.

Lol, I thought the Merchant was funny.

W/o the merchant how does someone promote that we get upgraded guns in the game? like find pieces and use them at a "work Bench" like Dead Space?

Just curious.

Whaddya buyin?

Whaddya sellin?

Is that all stranga?

Hehehehe thank you.

Ahhhhh, I'll buy it at a high price!

Not only does it take money, but it takes guts to buy that weapon.

Ahhh a choice of an avid gun collector! It's a nice gun stranga!

Not enough cash! Stranga...

Lol, I thought the Merchant was funny.

W/o the merchant how does someone promote that we get upgraded guns in the game? like find pieces and use them at a "work Bench" like Dead Space?

Just curious.

Just like we did in other RE games, lol. We didn't need a merchant to find a better shotgun or a case with mods.

Just like we did in other RE games, lol. We didn't need a merchant to find a better shotgun or a case with mods.

lol I suppose, but I liked being able to choose if I wanted to reload faster... or hold more bullets. or do more damage. And I liked the diversity in guns. like one shotgun could shoot like 18 shots before needing to reload. the catch was it as the weakest one. ect ect.

Just finding a better/newer gun otw, I'm cool with that as it's more realistic. But I did enjoy the upgrading features.

I guess they could do it like RE5 where you can just do it inbetween chapters for absolutely no reason lol.

I'm a huge ada fanboy and this is a pretty interesting read for me back in the day. This is one of the few reasons I'm confident in Ada+Leon not Claire+Leon.

http://www.aquamarine.nu/ada/nikita.php

Last edited: