So...I've got only one trophy to go..

MKShao_Kahn

Sounds simple, doesn't it? Well it's not because that trophy is "My Kung fu is stronger"..

My question to you guys is: Are you too stuck with this trophy, is it the last achievement you need?

It's easy to master characters. The 24 hour gameplay is the hard part, but if you leave a tag team fight on during the night (use it to charge your ps3/xbox360 controllers) you will get lots of hours with both character you choose. Try it! =]

^^ No suprise there since I think the time to master a character shouldn't be more than 5 hours...not freaking 24 hours o_O

If you want to just go to tag practice mode and leave your console on, not paused overnight or through the day and the hours thing will go away faster. Just make sure you quit to the main menu when you are done, that way it will save.

When I first decided I was going to main Sub Zero, I would pick Jade as my tag partner and just go to practice mode and it would chip away at her time requirement to, then I would do tag ladder to practice more with Sub and get more of the requirements to master both characters. But then I decided to learn Reptile and then Kenshi, so I didn't get too far with Jade. Just got the wins, time, and blood. Now I'm learning Sonya and Kitana.

For the other characters I have no desire to learn, I'm going to just leave practice mode on, and then go to one win rounds on easy to make the time go by faster.

yea...this is the only trophy I need to get before I platinum it. i don't think ima get it tho. too much time.

But I do have a lot of characters mastered. kitana, mileena, jade, sindel, cage, Sonya, Lao and Kang. and no, I did not leave my ps3 on

yea...this is the only trophy I need to get before I platinum it. i don't think ima get it tho. too much time.

But I do have a lot of characters mastered. kitana, mileena, jade, sindel, cage, Sonya, Lao and Kang. and no, I did not leave my ps3 on

You beast

I don't even have jade mastered and she's my main!! haha

I have 50 hours with everybody in the roster, including DLC :slug:
I have no life.
Mastered half the roster.
I boosted Sheeva, Shang Tsung, Liu Kang, and Raiden for the 24 hours though.
Mileena, Jade, Kitana, and Sonya as well.
Everyone else I was in training and online modes to get the 24 hour parts.
I might finish up that trophy tonight, I literally could do it.

I got a few mastered: Scorpion, Kang, Kung Lao, Subs, Sindel, Baraka, Cage, Kano.

Working on Raiden and Sonya (so I'll have the original 7 done).

Still missing the online KOTH respect points trophy, as well.

And....that's it!

I actually got this achievement a few months ago...I boosted the time, but with Shang Tsung being my second main I learned things with each character so when I soul steal I won't be sitting there lost like what now

If I took the time and actually played other characters I probably would have the achievement by now... but nooope, play as cage way too much haha.

I just have mastered Sub-Zero.
I have mastered:

Baraka / Shang Tsung / Noob Saibot / Scorpion / Kung Lao / Liu Kang / Kitana / Jade and Sub-Zero:)

Yes I actually do have a life.

Since 04-10-2012 I`ve mastered
Sindel / Sheeva / Sonya / Raiden and Johnny Cage

I am ready to master Ermac and Cyber Sub-Zero as well.

Since 04-15-2012 I`ve mastered

Ermac / Cyber Subzero / Quan Chi / Kratos / Cyrax / Sektor / Jax and finally Stryker.

Only need Kabal / Smoke / Nightwolf / Reptile / mileena and Kano!!

But today I go master Kabal and Nightwolf
then I think I`ll master Smoke and if there is time even Reptile.