Who's winning the NCAAF Championship

• Alabama

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: NCCAF Championship

Nobody! This year is proof that the BCS "system" is rigged, and that Division I FBS College Football is in desperate need of a playoff system!

I agree that there needs to be a playoff system, but until people within the BCS contingency come to terms with that, this is gonna be the champion. That being said I want LSU to win just because if Bama wins, we wouldn't have a true national champion as both team would have a 1-1 record against each other.

If I was the BCS commish and that happened, I'd call for one more match to determine the true champ.

All I can say is at least an SEC team will lose in the National Championship..

One of the big arguments in favor of the BCS over a tournament is that "the regular season is the playoffs." By that logic Alabama has already been eliminated.

It'll be a good game, but it's disappointing. I would have liked someone else to get a crack at LSU.

I voted LSU.

Two teams in the SEC in the "Paper National Championship Game", one of whom not only failed to win their Conference, but also failed to win their division! Why am I not surprised that Oklahoma State got hosed by the pollsters?

I've got a better idea; an 12-team playoff system, just like the NFL! Eleven Conference winners and ONE Wild Card (teams within the conference may only play each other in the Semifinals), with Notre Dame getting that WC spot if they win at least 10 games.

Until we get that playoff system in Division I FBS (the ONLY level of football that doesn't have a playoff system), the NCAA Division I FCS National Championship shall be recognized as the TRUE National Championship in College Football, so the options on that poll should be changed to "North Dakota State" and "Sam Houston State"!

Anything's better than the current system. Except maybe the previous system.

LOL at least we're going the right direction.

I really want to see a bracket system like college basketball

March madness is huge

but imagine how insane that would be for College football