Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

Anyway the story is that Jack enters the MK tournament and fights your favorites kombants, anyone want to know the list of the people he's gonna fight?

Alright, here it is

- Liu Kang
- Jax
- Kitana
- Sheeva
- Scorpion
- Milleena (sorry vital)
- Baraka
- Kintaro
- and finally Shao Kahn

Also I'm thinking maybe the commentators from Madworld was also appear.

Alright, here it is

- Liu Kang
- Jax
- Kitana
- Sheeva
- Scorpion
- Milleena (sorry vital)
- Baraka
- Kintaro
- and finally Shao Kahn

Also I'm thinking maybe the commentators from Madworld was also appear.

Pffttt.. I don't care for Mileena anymore.

Jill Valentine all day ;)

Your idea sounds very bland and boring Yantja. Instead create a sequel to Madworld's story in which MK characters take the form of Deathwatch bosses. Put a Madworld twist on the MK kombatants. Have them have ties to Jack. Like maybe Kano used to work with Jack before he decided to lead the many thugs that pollute the game of Deathwatch. Also be sure to include hilariously vulgar dialogue between the announcers

kano does feel like a better fit considering Jack's nature

in my opinion you should really cross it with anarchy reigns instead

Hmmmmm, interesting story idea low, but how does this sound, the organizers colarberate with Shao Khan to form a combination of Mortal Kombat and Deathwatch.

Nah man, thats still too predictable. Create your own Shao Kahn. Don't be lazy with this man. Really think about it. Have Shao Kahn be some cigar smoking, busniess suit wearing ex-MMA champion. Make everything in the Madworld setting with a Madworld twist. Add some emotion in there. Not every MK character needs to be evil. Have Jack rescue a young Shujinko, abandoned son of Shao Kahn. Make this story pop man. If you do this right then it will be one of the few fan fics on here that I read begining to end, joining Tab & Flyman's.