Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

I have the oddest urge to write about Shao Kahn being a kids party clown after Mortal Kombat ends. ... random thought.

Lol close enough my boy.

And Shira this fanfic is gonna be real different if I write it. REAL different

Alright, so i'm gonna write the second installment of my fanfic tomorrow. This time I won't rush it, so... yeah.

No, I don't want to read an Erotica featuring you and Juri :|

Yes you do.

Here's an extract.

"warm hotsauce dripped off of my long, hard penis on to her cold legs that were expecting a visitor at any second. Long story short, Kzaoo wasn't ready and during the act he started crying and ran away, never to be seen again.

Yes you do.

Here's an extract.

"warm hotsauce dripped off of my long, hard penis on to her cold legs that were expecting a visitor at any second. Long story short, Kzaoo wasn't ready and during the act he started crying and ran away, never to be seen again.

:???:

So... I think it's about time that I started writing something again. Question is, do I stare at my old pieces until inspiration strikes, or write FlutterDash?

Oh my God, I just pulled a Vital move.

No sarcasm Toxic I'm sorry. I would prefer if you did your Mass Effect fic cause when I caught up to the end of it you left for a long period of time so I was dying to no what happened next

Well... My plan is to finish up my straight Mass Effect fic, then get to work on Fusion Protocol, occasionally working on short stories for whatever catches my interest to keep things varied.

I'm just trying to decide whether I throw myself back into my major fic, or write a FlutterDash one shot as a bit of a warm-up.