Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

if you want som form of inspiration check out me or yung's story and yeah dat bish can be a jokester sometimes.......

This bish here will lp, lp, > mk, hp your ass Byrd :mad:

Yesheng whatever your style of writing may be post it here. Tons of great examples to get you started if you tell us your style of writing. (Humor, Action, Drama, Etc)

This bish here will lp, lp, > mk, hp your ass Byrd :mad:

american%20psycho%20new.jpg

wanna put that to the test:twisted:

but since im here i might as well unveil yet another project in the works since im skipping out on doing my version of the mk10 story

Don't hate me for this,... but I'm not very familiar with that series..I mean, I know what it is, but I don't know the story well...:stupido3:

But you will write a Resident evil fan fic staring Jill Valentine right? :rolleyes:

Damnit it's a wild Vital and his hoe threads Jillian! Run!!!

american%20psycho%20new.jpg

wanna put that to the test:twisted:

but since im here i might as well unveil yet another project in the works since im skipping out on doing my version of the mk10 story

http://www.aaanything.net/wp-content/gallery/animals-are-funny/bear_im_coming_at_you_bro.png

Well what's your other project home dog?

Come-at-me-bro.jpg

BRING IT

my new project is gonna be a final fantasy/grand chase themed mk

the world which it takes place on is called the Reaches.The main character will actually be Kitana a princess who lives in the outerlands (Outworld) which is ruled by Kahn who has quite the bad habit of taking other countries though he claims he wants to unite everyone in preparation of the return of the Dragon King Onaga. she is initially accompanied by her two freinds Jade her personal bodyguard and sister figure and Ermac a prototype amalgamate (there is more than one of him) and a powerful mage advisor. during Kahn's conquest of gran terra (Earthrealm) she personally takes part in the invasion but winds up getting caught by Raijin's(Raiden) freedom fighters which consist of the Liu kang(dragon knight) Cage(bard) Sonya(knight) Kung lao (monk) Sub-zero (ninja) smoke (theif) and Jax (machinist) though rebellious she eventually accepts them and finds more of a home among them than she did with kahn's empire which of course puts her at odds with the empire and uncover disturbing secrets that have been hidden from her for so long....

Oh my damn, doesn't sound bad in the slightest :D. I'll read of course.

And that wasn't threat I assure you. FJ is our MK wikipedia

Wait a minute you motherf*cker, where the f*ck is the rest of that Beavis and Butthead X MK fanfc?

oughta kick you in the Mizores :mad: