Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

Hmm... This seems like the correct place to announce my (second) glorious return to TRMK. I mean, I do spend half my time in that fanfic forum...

Anyway, I'll update MEP: FP with the latest chapter (which was released on fanfic.net about a week ago) tomorrow, when I can get off my crappy laptop and onto a desktop.

Oh finally your back :)
I'm gonna try my hardest to read your mass effect story by tomorrow before you update

Alright Ive been brainstorming a lot lately about new stories since its a new year.

One idea I had was having a selected few mk characters becoming teens and fighting stuff. I thought to myself, "That shit is stupid! I already made them teens so it would just be a repeat. Get that shit outta here :D"

Next idea was to write a non mk anime. That might come later on cause I can't find any inspiration right now.

What I will definitely write:

The Return of the Grandmaster
Sub-Zero has gone missing for 17 years. He's been labeled dead by the Lin Kuei ever since Sektor took it over. His son, Kole (?) Is a Lin Kuei in training who has ice powers also. He is also trying to become one of the elite cyborgs of the Lin Kuei to expand Sektor's rule. To become this elite cyborg he is given the task to kill a runaway Lin Kuei member. As it turns out, that member is his dad.

Black Dragon Mayhem
Follow Kano as he leads the Black Dragon. But of course nothing goes as planned in this pure comedy. What mishaps will happen during Kano's rule over the Black Dragon?

Return of the Grandmaster sounds boss if you ask me

Black dragon mayhem sounds alot like evil con carne from cartoon network which is good thing in a way

Umm... Im back again... stupid school is taking all my time up, havent been on TRMK for a while :( I MIGHT be able to continue F&I soon, depends on how much time I have, I know people are waiting for the next part of it but I just dont have much time :(

Hey guys, I'm new to this site and I recently saw this thread. I'm not quite sure how this works...but I basically read this new MK story on fanfic and thought it was great---It's not mine, but I thought it was great and wanted to post it here.

Here's the site:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7649801/1/bChange_b_the_bPresent_b_bKill_b_the_bFuture_b

And the credit goes directly to the writer: SSG Dignam
The story is called:

Change the Present, Kill the Future

I hope I'm doing this right... :oops: :_wink:

Welcome to TRMK Yensheng! Good to have another reader and MK story lover aboard. You have posted in the correct thread. :)

I read the first chapter and I am really liking it so far. I shall read the remaining when time permits. Thanks for sharing, props to the author and yourself. :)

Thanks Jinko! I appreciate that, I do love anything to do with reading and writing. Though to be honest, when it comes to a well-known series, it's sometimes hard for me to get into someone elses' take on the series, but I saw this series and I really like the way our favorite characters are portrayed, and how the author tries to remain somewhat faithful to the actual story.

I hope everyone enjoys it!:) And again, this isn't my story, it belongs to SSG Dignam from fanfic

Yung:

Hmmm...I started writing some stories for myself a little while back, but I never really finished them (and they're not MK related either), I never really posted any of my writing on the internet before either. I've gotta gain more confidence in my writing in regards to MK before I post it though, I would hate to mess up the story.

ByrdBrian:

Thanks, I hope you enjoy the story!!

hey don't worry were not jackass critics we'll help you out if you need it thats how i got better with my current story ;)

hey don't worry were not jackass critics we'll help you out if you need it thats how i got better with my current story ;)

Nope, if your story sucks you get banned from this site :evil:

Lol of course I'm kidding with ya. Whatever idea you have please tell us. Even if it wasn't MK related I'd still read it along with many other people.

Unless it's Twilight.